Taking your benefits,.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Taking your benefits,.

When all the guys got hired in 2015 and after that they had a vested benefit not a loophole. You cannot be forced to give up a benefit. The loophole was made for those that we here from the old SWPD. The new generation cannot bow down to the fear mongering. The pension is fully funded and anyone preaching otherwise is self serving. Do not believe the lies that we are underfunded.
    Not that mention that procedurally this was done in violation of best practices and ethical guidelines. At least two of the board member on the pension board were clueless not to mention the rank and file. In addition, the board was lacking in civilian members. To add insult to injury no member has every received a pension report. This type of action taken unilaterally should be impeachable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When all the guys got hired in 2015 and after that they had a vested benefit not a loophole. You cannot be forced to give up a benefit. The loophole was made for those that we here from the old SWPD. The new generation cannot bow down to the fear mongering. The pension is fully funded and anyone preaching otherwise is self serving. Do not believe the lies that we are underfunded.
    Not that mention that procedurally this was done in violation of best practices and ethical guidelines. At least two of the board member on the pension board were clueless not to mention the rank and file. In addition, the board was lacking in civilian members. To add insult to injury no member has every received a pension report. This type of action taken unilaterally should be impeachable.
    Dude, you work for a city infamous for it's corruption. WTF did you expect?

Unregistered
    Actually, because we are a legit department and accredited, this will not be allowed to happen.

Unregistered
    This is another perfect example of how this administration is taking care of the troops!!!

Unregistered
    You would be wise to just run your calls, keep your mouth shut and don't go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Unregistered
    I don’t plan on leaving soon, but I REFUSE to just give that option/benefit away because as they say … “you NEVER know”. You want this implemented, you want this loophole closed? Make it effective from this day forward, all hires from here on out to be affected. Pension is healthy and I don’t foresee any mass exodus occurring anytime soon, on the contrary… more hires coming as soon as annexation goes through

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3312076]You would be wise to just run your calls, keep your mouth shut and don't go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Stealing pensions and benefits; I think this does concern them. I am certain you’re pensions are fully funded!! When is enough; enough.. rules for thee but not for me; is that the motto ..

Unregistered
    It’s good to know that our admin has an open door policy, it’s why we are able to talk to them freely.

Unregistered
    It’s good to know that our admin has an open door policy, it’s why we are able to talk to them freely.
    You don’t say 👀 is that the door that leads to unemployment? That is not leadership; it is intimidation and threat. They don’t respect the admin; they fear the repercussions. I will take respect over fear .. what will be they’re legacy when no longer in control. How many friends will they have then? How are the past administrations remembered? Not in a good light 💡 👁 how many people have been harmed by they’re actions?

Unregistered
    You’re admin is censoring what gets posted .. post are being held for review .. 👁😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast