Morgan statute - Roll My Eyes - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish this was not true but it is. I kne w Gilmore for years before I came here. He was friends with my friend from the agency. I kne they were friends from way back. As most employees my friend had a dispute and is not here. Gilmore would say such hateful things in front of people about our friend but would instantly change his story if alone. It’s cowardly and sad. Gilmore was not ever the man we believed I guess. I want the best for the office but we were ruined by Morgan and too much admin that was molded into unfair people still.
    Surely you don't think that lies, rumors, and vindictiveness, together with lack of due process caused any of the officers to have their careers ruined?

Unregistered
    I bet Morgan is calling in favors with his fat creation Andy to talk to his connections at channel 3 news trying to get them to stop running the story. Look at his past text about calling in favors to keep stuff off the air and out of the public spotlight.

Unregistered
    I bet Morgan is calling in favors with his fat creation Andy to talk to his connections at channel 3 news trying to get them to stop running the story. Look at his past text about calling in favors to keep stuff off the air and out of the public spotlight.
    A "favor" from Andy? Its possible of course, but Morgan is not the sheriff any more. Hes dropped out of the mayors race in the city. Morgan is a NOBODY. Granted, many of us knew that when he was here and just an empty uniform, but the point is that he cannot be of any use to Andy. Andy will have nothing to do with any person who is not of some form of use to him. Period. If chip said to go ring and run morgans house (not that he ever would), andy would be first to go. Chip is useful to Andy still.

Unregistered
    A "favor" from Andy? Its possible of course, but Morgan is not the sheriff any more. Hes dropped out of the mayors race in the city. Morgan is a NOBODY. Granted, many of us knew that when he was here and just an empty uniform, but the point is that he cannot be of any use to Andy. Andy will have nothing to do with any person who is not of some form of use to him. Period. If chip said to go ring and run morgans house (not that he ever would), andy would be first to go. Chip is useful to Andy still.
    He still has dirt on folks and scratched some backs so they will scratch his. He is a nobody now but he's always been dirty and has dirt on others who got in bed with him and helped and benefited from his dirty deeds. Andy on the other hand you are correct Morgan is no use to him anymore and he's dropped him like an old shoe. He talks crap about Morgan now and he goes what ever way the wind blows him and it's blowing him up chips pants leg now. There is no loyalty to that guy and he has no morals to himself. He's nothing more than a prostitute.

Unregistered
    He still has dirt on folks and scratched some backs so they will scratch his. He is a nobody now but he's always been dirty and has dirt on others who got in bed with him and helped and benefited from his dirty deeds. Andy on the other hand you are correct Morgan is no use to him anymore and he's dropped him like an old shoe. He talks crap about Morgan now and he goes what ever way the wind blows him and it's blowing him up chips pants leg now. There is no loyalty to that guy and he has no morals to himself. He's nothing more than a prostitute.
    He may think he has dirt but his credibility is shot. Had he not been his own disaster with the statue, he may have been able to leverage someone. Not now, people are glad he's gone.

Unregistered
    Morgan finally does something right for us and we are all upset!?!? He finally exposed himself for being an egotistical ass clown. We should thank him and this should export all of you who accepted those rank designations and resign them. You know who you are and we know who you are. We all knew he was a joke and you all are the living legacy of his joke. Hear the bell ringing Ross? Hobbs? Alday? Jackson? How about you Q? Oh yeah you were weak and not really respected prior to your cute little promotion into more weakness. And we are left with Gilmore who at least openly stabbed people in the back and is exposed as a drama quern

Unregistered
    Why was not brought to the Chief Deputy's attention once he was elected? He didn't know until months in office? I do blame those who knew? They have a sworn obligation to the taxpayer not a false profit like Morgan. Melt the crap down and put it out in front of the jail as a reminder where corrupt elected officials will go. I would force Morgan to pay it back!
    Melt it into a Morgan size turd. Oh wait, the idea is not to look like Morgan. Just do it and call it Mr Hanky

Unregistered
    Morgan is a dirty piece of 💩 . I like how the Sheriff's association came back and said their statues are generic not of one person and they don't use taxpayer money to pay for them. Morgan is the laughing stock of law enforcement. He's only respected by himself and the worms that he surround himself with. Well they probably don't respect him they all brown nosed him to get positions they weren't qualified for. Glad his reign of terror is over and people get to see just how pathetic he really is.

Unregistered
    Morgan is a dirty piece of 💩 . I like how the Sheriff's association came back and said their statues are generic not of one person and they don't use taxpayer money to pay for them. Morgan is the laughing stock of law enforcement. He's only respected by himself and the worms that he surround himself with. Well they probably don't respect him they all brown nosed him to get positions they weren't qualified for. Glad his reign of terror is over and people get to see just how pathetic he really is.
    But Haines and Mindyme though...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123