Mike Adkinson creates new job description and promotes his Good Friend to run Jail

Unregistered

Mike Adkinson creates new job description and promotes his Good Friend to run Jail

Watch This. Nothing like passing over qualified individuals for a favor for your good friend...

More political favors for Mike Adkinson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02O0IrubONQ

Unregistered

More on sheriff and his Good Friend...

Unregistered

Look what happened to this citizen trying to apply...

Derrick G.

"What's odd is, when I was looking to join/apply for WCSO Deputy, I wanted to see if I could curve some of the training due to my being a former Military Police SSG/Patrol Supervisor. I was also SRT phase 1 Certified. However to use any previous certifications to count towards fast tracking the training for becoming a Deputy, it had to be within and no more than 8 years prior to the submission of the application. I was 1 day passed that rule so I decided to just stay retired."

Unregistered

This is the new show. Other was duplicate. Sorry

Unregistered
    Where did Cory Godwin go to and Complete his Basic Training and does any one have a photo of him after he'd completed Basic? Please post answer and photo. Let's put this to rest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where did Cory Godwin go to and Complete his Basic Training and does any one have a photo of him after he'd completed Basic? Please post answer and photo. Let's put this to rest.
    Good luck with that...