Lt’s, Support Staff & K9 Officers - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard them cheeks getting split on the daily!!! Raw back!!! 🤣 shhhhh don’t tell anyone though…
    Crazy, cuz the spouse supposedly knows about it, has reportedly went to superiors and allegedly gone as far as to try and catch them “Watching Netflix and Chilling” 😝
    It’s no secret and apparently, the two of them aren’t trying to keep it on the down low.

Unregistered
    Crazy, cuz the spouse supposedly knows about it, has reportedly went to superiors and allegedly gone as far as to try and catch them “Watching Netflix and Chilling” 😝
    It’s no secret and apparently, the two of them aren’t trying to keep it on the down low.
    Been going on for years and years…everyone knows it… 🍆

Unregistered
    I hear she gets stuffed like a 🦃

Unregistered
    One of the biggest s k a n k s this place has ever employed, and that’s sayin a lot, considering how many s l u t s work here, or have worked here. I feel sorry for her hubby.

Unregistered
    One of the biggest s k a n k s this place has ever employed, and that’s sayin a lot, considering how many s l u t s work here, or have worked here. I feel sorry for her hubby.
    So who’s at fault here? The Lt. for banging a subordinate or the officer for cheating on their spouse. Both consenting adults.

Unregistered
    So who’s at fault here? The Lt. for banging a subordinate or the officer for cheating on their spouse. Both consenting adults.
    Both are sleazy. Both fit the long-standing mold of what we have working here.

Unregistered
    Maybe the hubby is okay with the dude taking a “15 AOA” with his wife? Nowadays, people are into that stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234