Lt’s, Support Staff & K9 Officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I heard a spouse of one of the persons allegedly thought to be “sneaking around” went to a supervisor(s) but it fell on deaf ears.
    So from what I’m hearing, there’s a married Lt. supposedly messing around with a secretary. Another Lt. supposedly messing around with a married officer.
    Someone posting that people supposedly in GIU, AD and HDQTRs are “boinking” in the building as a “pass time?”
    It’s like a soap opera. I hope y’all are at least wearing masks when you’re following around.

Unregistered

Masks for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard a spouse of one of the persons allegedly thought to be “sneaking around” went to a supervisor(s) but it fell on deaf ears.
    So from what I’m hearing, there’s a married Lt. supposedly messing around with a secretary. Another Lt. supposedly messing around with a married officer.
    Someone posting that people supposedly in GIU, AD and HDQTRs are “boinking” in the building as a “pass time?”
    It’s like a soap opera. I hope y’all are at least wearing masks when you’re following around.
    We have plenty of Trojan masks for our weenies here so we are good thank you. We like to get then fresh from the academy, if they be marry material we might leave the ol bag and have a few kids.

Unregistered
    We have plenty of Trojan masks for our weenies here so we are good thank you. We like to get then fresh from the academy, if they be marry material we might leave the ol bag and have a few kids.
    Lol that sounds familiar

Unregistered
    Lt. Cohen, can you advise if you and Maribel used to...”spend time together?”
    Howard the Coward never knew, but heck, he can’t get mad, considering what he did with the ugly and hideous Hobby.
    Howy got played...lol
    Old Howy was batting cleanup for a while and didn’t even know it.
    Looks like someone climbed Mt. Cocoa. 😝

Unregistered
    Old Howy was batting cleanup for a while and didn’t even know it.
    Looks like someone climbed Mt. Cocoa. 😝
    He was probably too busy smoking cigars.

Unregistered
    He was probably too busy smoking cigars.
    Looks like she was busy smoking a cigar, too.

Unregistered
    Webb...care to comment?
    Poor hubby. I feel bad for him and wouldn’t blame him for having trust issues.

Unregistered
    These are the sick ****s watching over our kids!!!👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽 Abolish School Police!!!!

Unregistered

Nah.....not all cops are on here

These are the sick ****s watching over our kids!!!👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽 Abolish School Police!!!!
    Actually this is an open forum so not everyone making comments are police. Anyone can make comments.

Your comment makes that very point.

Unregistered
    https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...-in-april/amp/

This is who is (was) charged with protecting children.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast