Swained - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swained

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They should administer the test like they do with TFR. Enough of the BS Police Administration books. The only people that enjoy reading those books are ReichsFurher Berclaw.

BAHAHAHAHAH… or JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Unregistered
    Serious question. Shouldn't the books and Scantron sheet be numbered/match accordingly and marked to my test answers? HOW will I know what book went with my test answers during the review process for any inaccuracies.

Unregistered
    Umm…cuz there was only one test?! Detective material right there folks

Unregistered
    Umm…cuz there was only one test?! Detective material right there folks
    Lmao 🤣 no doubt!

Unregistered
    I didn't take it this time. What was wrong with the questions? Can you give some examples?

Unregistered
    Every 2 years it’s always something and somehow that guy still has a job and TPD doesn’t change the way they do the test. Now we will wait 2-3 months before it certified and maybe if we’re lucky promotions might happen around December?

Unregistered
    Every 2 years it’s always something and somehow that guy still has a job and TPD doesn’t change the way they do the test. Now we will wait 2-3 months before it certified and maybe if we’re lucky promotions might happen around December?
    Nobody at the union takes the test or wants to get promoted. They allow the city to run over us with this. There was an attempt in last contract to change it and the staff was totally against it.

Unregistered
    I didn't take it this time. What was wrong with the questions? Can you give some examples?
    Too many to name. One comical one in basket first six questions pursuit related but dummy forgot to put the pursuit policy in the documents. The writing of the questions was just horrible. Especially the supervisor book part.

Unregistered
    Probably should’ve read the book instead of half-assing it by studying the $30 practice test the majority of you bought or were solely relying on.

Unregistered
    I’m still trying to determine if the 20 SOP related questions on the main test can get thrown out since the original email/job description showed study material as MOR/PBA/book not SOP

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast