CPD Silent Pursuits

Unregistered

CPD Silent Pursuits

I thought the SO was bad. CPD needs to stop the BS silent pursuits y’all have. Chasing fleeing cars with no lights, no siren and blowing red lights with no regard for anyone. Y’all are F’d up. Guess your in car cameras can be shut off. Or your supervision ignores it.

Unregistered
    The only thing worse than one fool driving like a bat out of hell is a parade of excitable cowboys in tow. I know what the problem is… pursuing for traffic violations is not so much about enforcing the law as it is about protecting fragile egos.

Perhaps the driver last night deserved the injuries he got (agency was very quick to mention his priors) but what about the dead passenger? Guilty by association, I guess. It’s really lucky that no one else was taken out.

I’m not really a bleeding heart kind of person, especially when people get what they asked for. However, I enjoy playing the devil’s advocate against those who cover their own poor judgement with a righteous “the ends just of the means” attitude.

Unregistered
    Did you see the so-called chase or silent pursuit? Witness the alleged parade of cowboys firsthand? What's your source? Or do you just like to make up crap, because, after all, this is the interwebs, and people can say whatever the heck they want -- truth or accuracy be damned.

Unregistered
    Oh well. No response. Enough said.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you see the so-called chase or silent pursuit? Witness the alleged parade of cowboys firsthand? What's your source? Or do you just like to make up crap, because, after all, this is the interwebs, and people can say whatever the heck they want -- truth or accuracy be damned.
    The source is my own two eyes. Freakin Explorer/Interceptor way out of your jurisdiction chasing a reckless driver. Like right on his ass, blew the red light followed by your officer, through the red light with no emergency lights or siren at night. Yall have GPS's and in car video. And now you have body worn cameras. Shouldn't be hard to figure out. Dumbass cowboys are going to kill someone.