Dispatch going Green?!? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of them need raises. Which one needs to be fired?
    MJ is the one who sleeps all night and her supervisor knows about and does nothing.

Unregistered
    Nailed it! She and the Capt have known about it and other stuff that has gone on and nothing has been done. They all cover for the favs thinking it’s going to get them something in return that’s why we are the joke agency of the county. Funny thing is that’s a lot of it I’ve seen come out on this forum and nothing has ever been looked into

Unregistered
    If the SAO interviewed us it would hit the fan. This stuff on here is just the tip of the iceberg.

Unregistered
    Does anyone have first hand knowledge of anything that has happened? Every comment so far has said “I heard”. Not one post has been from anyone who supposedly witnessed anything. Your constant rants are nothing more than stirring the pot. Sounds a lot like a former detective we once had.

Unregistered
    Does anyone have first hand knowledge of anything that has happened? Every comment so far has said “I heard”. Not one post has been from anyone who supposedly witnessed anything. Your constant rants are nothing more than stirring the pot. Sounds a lot like a former detective we once had.
    Sounds like someone is deflecting. Lol. “Out of everything posted it’s all just an ex-employee ranting, none of it can be true”

Someone or some administrators would rather two step than realize they are bathing in a tub of lines and debauchery. Also; TS is still worthless.

Unregistered
    Nightshift has witnessed the sleeping and it’s been reported to the supervisor in writing. The messing around was caught on the cameras. Not something I personally want to witness sorry

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone is deflecting. Lol. “Out of everything posted it’s all just an ex-employee ranting, none of it can be true”

Someone or some administrators would rather two step than realize they are bathing in a tub of lines and debauchery. Also; TS is still worthless.
    You better believe there is a lot of truth. One day a slip up will occur and it will catch up to those who have done thier dirty deeds inn secret. It just takes the bravest and people with integrity to come forward. You can only hid bs for so long.

Unregistered

Two stepping is dancing and I would probably say two of those admin people probably don't know how to dance. Now BD he can dance to some degree and the new captain being from south Florida can probably do a mean Salsa. Using the word debauchery is a good word but I'm sure our people had to Google the meaning so try and keep it easy for those remedial officers. As far as TS, well you nailed it but I would not have been so nice in your perception of her. Peace out!

Unregistered
    Two stepping is dancing and I would probably say two of those admin people probably don't know how to dance. Now BD he can dance to some degree and the new captain being from south Florida can probably do a mean Salsa. Using the word debauchery is a good word but I'm sure our people had to Google the meaning so try and keep it easy for those remedial officers. As far as TS, well you nailed it but I would not have been so nice in your perception of her. Peace out!
    “ As far as TS, well you nailed it……”. Hasn’t a lot of people there done that? Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123