Illegal Immigrants - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Afraid they are going to take your job?
    No ****, us true Americans are afraid we are losing our country to freeloading, non-taxing paying, disease spreading fukkks from other countries. Now, go fukk yourself and get a job!

Unregistered
    No ****, us true Americans are afraid we are losing our country to freeloading, non-taxing paying, disease spreading fukkks from other countries. Now, go fukk yourself and get a job!

So, big "true American", are you saying you are an indigenous person, which means you don't check the "white" box?

Or are you just another racist?

Unregistered
    So, big "true American", are you saying you are an indigenous person, which means you don't check the "white" box?

Or are you just another racist?
    Actually sport, I’m from European ancestry but I was born in this country and I love it passionately. Even though I’m not a Native American I still consider myself a true American. I’m not ashamed of being white, in fact when I check the box, I do so proudly. You or anyone else will never make me feel ashamed or guilty for being white as what is being prescribed today by the woke crowd. I suspect you are in that group. I never had anything to do with the injustices of the past nor what continues today. No, I’m not a racist, just a hardworking, tax-paying white guy that loves the United States of America 🇺🇸

Unregistered
    Actually sport, I’m from European ancestry but I was born in this country and I love it passionately. Even though I’m not a Native American I still consider myself a true American. I’m not ashamed of being white, in fact when I check the box, I do so proudly. You or anyone else will never make me feel ashamed or guilty for being white as what is being prescribed today by the woke crowd. I suspect you are in that group. I never had anything to do with the injustices of the past nor what continues today. No, I’m not a racist, just a hardworking, tax-paying white guy that loves the United States of America 🇺🇸

Sure you do, Proud Boy

Unregistered
    Sure you do, Proud Boy
    Whatever….

Unregistered
    Whatever….
    Now there's the intelligent response I expected!

No one is crazy about Biden. But Trump had 4 years to accomplish his agenda, i.e. "build the wall" - and he failed miserably. Why? Because he was too busy twittering and demeaning MANY fine Americans. This is because he felt threatened and lashed out like an immature child.

Can you honestly say you respect a person who used 4 deferments to get out of going to Vietnam for "bone spurs" but said the most vile and disgusting things about war heroes, honorable members our our military, and our Generals? Do you really think it was great when he was laughing about how he "grabbed women by the puzzy"? Anyone who agrees with that last statement must never have had a decent woman in their life - grandmother, mother, wife, daughter, sister. No honorable man I know would ever let a pos say that and walk away unscathed.

The only thing he did well was disgrace and divide this country. What a horrible legacy. Anyone who thinks he's great person is just as disgusting as him.

Unregistered

No one is crazy about Biden. But Trump had 4 years to accomplish his agenda, i.e. "build the wall" - and he failed miserably. Why? Because he was too busy twittering and demeaning MANY fine Americans. This is because he felt threatened and lashed out like an immature child.

Can you honestly say you respect a person who used 4 deferments to get out of going to Vietnam for "bone spurs" but said the most vile and disgusting things about war heroes, honorable members our our military, and our Generals? Do you really think it was great when he was laughing about how he "grabbed women by the puzzy"? Anyone who agrees with that last statement must never have had a decent woman in their life - grandmother, mother, wife, daughter, sister. No honorable man I know would ever let a pos say that and walk away unscathed.

The only thing he did well was disgrace and divide this country. What a horrible legacy. Anyone who thinks he's great person is just as disgusting as him.
    I don’t think that you could ever find one person that thinks Trump was perfect. Yes, he said plenty of things that he shouldn’t have but can you name one thing the Democrats accomplished during their tenure prior to Trump? Trump accomplished a very long list of items he said he would. Can you honestly tell me that this country is better off now since Biden and Kamala took office. Come on, look at the border!! Trump had it on lock down. Now we have 6000 a day flooding in. If you are in law enforcement (which I doubt) how could you possibly support Biden and the Democrats? Biden is as corrupt as any politician in history. He and his son are still lining their pockets, compliments of the Chinese but I guess that’s okay, huh? It’s not a matter of respect for the man but this country was far better off and much safer with Republicans in control. You are living in fantasy land if you think things are better since Biden took office and the Dems took back control of the Senate. God help this country

Unregistered

Wrong!!!!!

Unregistered

This is the most true statement of facts I've seen on here in a long time. Yeah, Biden sucks, but Trump sucks harder, and didn't accomplish shizz. Everyone needs to stop kissing his azz so he and his slimy kids will stfu and slink back to Mar a Shizzhole.

Unregistered
    This is the most true statement of facts I've seen on here in a long time. Yeah, Biden sucks, but Trump sucks harder, and didn't accomplish shizz. Everyone needs to stop kissing his azz so he and his slimy kids will stfu and slink back to Mar a Shizzhole.
    Yeah the country quickly going down the shizzer is great! So glad the Dems are in control now

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast