IUPA is still here. The time is now!

Member LEO Affairs Detective

IUPA is still here. The time is now!

Key West Officers,

This is Mark Nelson with IUPA. I introduced myself to you awhile back and told you about all that IUPA can do for you. During that time the PBA continues to NOT take care of you and they have high ranking members getting arrested. As I have said before, you deserve better protection, better representation and better benefits. I truly believe IUPA can do all that for you and more. Your contract is coming up due in October of this year, so now is the time to act. IUPA can assist you, but I need someone to contact me to get the ball rolling. I need someone to give me their contact information so I can begin to set up presentations for your members to see what all IUPA can offer. If after the presentations you still feel the PBA is better for you, then so be it, but don't you feel you deserve to see what your other options are. I'm willing to do multiple presentations so all your members have an opportunity to hear all that IUPA can do for you. Then if you choose to go with IUPA, we will help you with your negotiations. Don't listen to any scare tactics that if you switch unions that you will lose what you have now. Again the time to act is now, give me a call, text or email to see the benefits of being with IUPA!!

Stay safe,
    Mark
    MARK NELSON
    INTERNATIONAL UNION POLICE ASSOCIATIONS
    5632 BEE RIDGE ROAD, SUITE 200
    SARASOTA FL 34233
    markn@iupa.org
    iupa.org
    941-302-7525-cell
    941-487-2560-office

Unregistered
    The PBA is definitely falling by the wayside. Across the state they have been losing units in record numbers.