Capitol Police

Thread: Capitol Police

Unregistered

Capitol Police

Watched some of the testimonies of the officers that were at the "insurrection" that the left can't seem to stop talking about. What a bunch of scripted horseshlt. Made sure that they brought race into it, even had the one guy say he voted for Biden for good measure. I especially liked all the tears, that really helped sell it. I know this opinion may not go over well on here, but I didn't buy that shlt show at all. BLM rioted, robbed, killed, took over a whole city, and no one gives a damn. They aren't even prosecuting most of those arrested. Tired of this garbage, and there's no end in sight......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watched some of the testimonies of the officers that were at the "insurrection" that the left can't seem to stop talking about. What a bunch of scripted horseshlt. Made sure that they brought race into it, even had the one guy say he voted for Biden for good measure. I especially liked all the tears, that really helped sell it. I know this opinion may not go over well on here, but I didn't buy that shlt show at all. BLM rioted, robbed, killed, took over a whole city, and no one gives a damn. They aren't even prosecuting most of those arrested. Tired of this garbage, and there's no end in sight......
    Agreed, they came across like soft crybabies. Left wing puppets.