Ipads - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ipads

Unregistered
    In our part of the state they barely work. The cel phone gets a weak signal meaning the hotspot stinks. I’m not kidding when I did my training my old wouldn’t even connect long enough to open a checklist and the inspectors worked fine.

Unregistered

Enough of the agents

I don’t need a bunch of weak lazy agents stealing my bread and butter inspections.

IS2 from hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Had anyone used their iPad since they did their day of field training? I’m pretty sure everyone I’ve spoken to placed it in a drawer we’re it still sits
    Agents don’t deserve data plans!

Unregistered
    I’m curious when they will give us data plans like the inspectors have so we can actually use these things. If we could do what they can do, a lot of work would actually be a lot easier. The hotspot just doesn’t work and doing all the stuff in office before hand defeats most of the purpose of using iPads.

Unregistered
    Your an agent you should be doing non iPad things not inspections.

Unregistered
    Got any more of those freebie captain positions?

Unregistered
    I’m curious when they will give us data plans like the inspectors have so we can actually use these things. If we could do what they can do, a lot of work would actually be a lot easier. The hotspot just doesn’t work and doing all the stuff in office before hand defeats most of the purpose of using iPads.
    Put it in a faraday bag and throw it in your trunk.

Unregistered
    This place is a joke. My captain told my LT to get ready, hes the next captain. My Lt laughed and said “why would I be captian when I can skip to major.” We all got a good laugh.

Unregistered
    Until they make us use it for surveys… then have fun with all these bullshit data issues.

Unregistered
    The fact that you think you won’t eventually be forced to use that iPad in your drawer is cute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast