Filth - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Filth

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO Tifft didn’t have anything to do with the pay scale. That was the county commissioners who made that happen because it’s cheaper than having dusty ass deputies refusing to promote LOL Tifft didn’t do shit and has never done shit. Take your whining back to the jail bro.
    this either proves how green you are, or just how ignorant.

Unregistered
    this either proves how green you are, or just how ignorant.
    It proves I paid attention and actually reviewed the county meeting minutes. Maybe you should do the same instead of shoving your head so far up popcorn kernel’s ass that you can’t see. Newsflash kid, that man and every other person in admin don’t give a **** about you or anyone else. Popcorn kernel hasn’t worked one day on the road. You really think he knows what’s best for you? That’s like trusting a dentist to remove your appendix. Quit drinking the kernel koolaid and give your knee pads a rest.

Unregistered
    I doubt ST and JT make it that long. She'll move on and leave that kid too.
    I mean, I can’t blame JT for leaving that butch meaty ass MH. I’d rather come home to anything other than that

Unregistered
    Note that I will not use initials.

Wendell Hall's corruption was shushed, looks like Bob's is arrogantly blatant.

Heather Gunn bullies because Bob knows she could spill the beans on everyone, and I'm sure sex has something to do with it.

If the DUIs were processed properly then the deputies have no valid DL (for you ultra horny yucks that's Driver's License, NOT down low). They should be on admin leave or fired. .

Scott Haines will return to work, quietly, in hopes all have forgotten his ever present bad misconduct. He will get promoted and receive a bogus life saving award and promoted back to Captain, this time he will take over Internal Affairs and will never get investigated, as if the investigations aren't always slanted in his favor.

Rich Aloy is just another bullshit artist, but not a good PIO. He's a puppet. Achmed the Dead Terrorist also is a puppet, but at least he would be a better PIO in his case than Aloy. Aloy is another example of not keeping his little man in his britches.

Fleet SGT. Not a bad guy but not a good leader. He worked for Jud White for years, another shit for brains. His secretary, omg no comment.

Don't diss on Capt Jacksons unit. Another example of the good ole boy system. Another golden one, although totally different than Scott Haines. At least he isn't a coward like Scott. He screamed when he was wounded, but damn brave guy. I heard Haines screamed like a biiiiihhh the night those guys shot the lunatic on Tamarind Rd in Pace. Haines wasn't shot, shot at nor did he return fire. Pu$$y. I personally like Roman even if he doesn't like me.

ST and JT, not sure about that one. Need info.

Randy Tift is an example of an administrator with a career in corrections. Let him stay there. He actually did a good job at the prison as the warden. Not a bad guy at all.

The SWAT van fingering: ID is another one that never saw any real discipline in his career. Not a bad guy, but truthfully he is known for bone headed mistakes. Being wrote up for sexual misconduct is a malfeasance but being buddies with Bob is usually a plus. Used to be sex on duty meant automatic termination and desertification.

Does Bob have problems? Yes. All preventable. But like his predecessor he seems to discipline who he wants and fire whomever that is makes the news.

Scott Haines is the #1 asshole that needs to be gone. If he is ever fired or arrested I sincerely hope it is made ultra public, and not just on leoaffairs or a small clip in the PNJ that requires purchase to read. He needs to be publicly ridiculed.
    Yeah I’d rather not let Tifft stay… don’t matter what he did in the jail, he’s condoning what some leadership below him is doing and refusing to stop it. Plus, the guy is so damn old he’s gonna kick it soon anyway. Why get comfortable with him?

Unregistered
    Also don’t forget they paid NH for how long to sit in hospitals and travel everywhere and fund his stay at home, plus size, badge bunny?

Unregistered
    That's Fd up. I get it you have an issue with NH but insulting his wife should be off limits. Just another example of bottom dwelling individuals and Mods that let it continue.
    Last edited by Mod 732; 08-10-2021 at 03:20 AM.

Unregistered
    That's Fd up. I get it you have an issue with NH but insulting his wife should be off limits. Just another example of bottom dwelling individuals and Mods that let it continue.
    Uhhh… you do realize she called the SO crying and complaining about stuff said on here right? And that she wanted to sue the SO for letting NH go even though the agency paid her way for how long??? She’s most definitely within limits.

Unregistered
    **** RJ and his arrogant ass. Btw that’s not “his unit”. That’s a shit hole and a snake pit at best
    Oooop!! looks like RJ isn’t the golden boy after all. What’s wrong, cap? They find out about you bending HB over the table down at the litter box???

Unregistered
    Oooop!! looks like RJ isn’t the golden boy after all. What’s wrong, cap? They find out about you bending HB over the table down at the litter box???
    So you mean to say that this guy who has a wife that has been surviving cancer, Is banging somebody else? What a lousy no good piece of shit. Roman if you read thisIf I pray what has been said isn't true but if it is it is I hope that you have a difficult time sleeping at night knowing that you are a scumbag.

Unregistered
    I’m on patrol ya idiot. Tifft came up with the pay scale and convinced the BOCC. Yeah let’s assume everything posted here is the truth, a bunch of useless morons come here to whine instead of being an adult and talking to supervisors.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast