Transparency

Thread: Transparency

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Transparency

I’ve been watching the Sheriff’s office online for some time now. How is it this so called Sheriff Ramsay keeps a deputy that is arrested for a misdemeanor on his payroll but yet fires deputies just because he doesn’t like their actions only but commits no crime. Do you have to be a criminal to work and maintain your job with this sheriff? Can someone answer this for me to clear it up please and make sense of it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen001 View Post
    I’ve been watching the Sheriff’s office online for some time now. How is it this so called Sheriff Ramsay keeps a deputy that is arrested for a misdemeanor on his payroll but yet fires deputies just because he doesn’t like their actions only but commits no crime. Do you have to be a criminal to work and maintain your job with this sheriff? Can someone answer this for me to clear it up please and make sense of it?
    Because the PBA allows it to go on. The only thing I will say is I told you all so.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen001 View Post
    Too complicated for you. Stay on patrol and write some tickets. You'll never be anything more than that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too complicated for you. Stay on patrol and write some tickets. You'll never be anything more than that.
    I will always out cop you any day of the week

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will always out cop you any day of the week
    Sure. You're not very bright and spend most of your time b!tching and whining.
    Go "cop" for awhile, you'll figure out what a loser you are.