CM at it again !!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel uneasy keyboard warrioring an ignorant a$$ like yourself and was just doing to ignore your stupid response. First, NPPD is NOT LAPD or NYPD, nor is it NYC or LA so maybe in your febal mind it is, but it is not. I find it hard to believe you made the statement blah blah blah compared to the big boys. Apparently you never were a LEO. Let me make it perfectly clear ONE OIS is ONE to many for any dept. Three in 10 years is way to many. Try looking at the surrounding larger cities and counties, some had a bit more, some had less. To better put this so you will easily understand, remember what you were taught in special class apples to apples, oranges to oranges, dont eat your pencil or lick the floor. Leave it alone, its a done deal . The people of NP have a legal right to know just how there tax monies are spent and for what and why !!!! Or then again maybe you dont agree, but who cares, bye bye

You really are funny. Never a LEO . That's funny. Maybe you should at least get your facts straight. No tax money was used. No public funds were used for the transitioning and purchase of the new firearms. Not even one cent. Go back into your retired status.

Unregistered
    You really are funny. Never a LEO . That's funny. Maybe you should at least get your facts straight. No tax money was used. No public funds were used for the transitioning and purchase of the new firearms. Not even one cent. Go back into your retired status.
    were the guns a gift ????? Did CM pay for them himself ???? I know they only recieved $370.00 for each 40 traded of sold, so who made up the difference of at least 130 dollars a gun, so payed the 20 +/- grand difference, was it a grant, wait no !!!!!! Just the facts SIR, JUST THE FACTS !!!!!! (joe friday, dragnet in case ur confused) So the new spin is ????????

Unregistered
    were the guns a gift ????? Did CM pay for them himself ???? I know they only recieved $370.00 for each 40 traded of sold, so who made up the difference of at least 130 dollars a gun, so payed the 20 +/- grand difference, was it a grant, wait no !!!!!! Just the facts SIR, JUST THE FACTS !!!!!! (joe friday, dragnet in case ur confused) So the new spin is ????????
    who paid for the thousands of dollars worth of 9mm ammo they had to purchase to go along with the guns all the old 9mm ammo was liquadated years ago?????

Unregistered
    Apparently you are not familiar with things like donations and forfeitures are other money resources. No tax payer funds were used. You make this so easy. It is public record Einstein.

Unregistered
    Apparently you are not familiar with things like donations and forfeitures are other money resources. No tax payer funds were used. You make this so easy. It is public record Einstein.
    I keep saying the matter is mute, but you just keep tryting to spin this, who cares, as they say you just can't fix stupid. No one is going to buy the donation thing, T shirt money well maybe, but then agin who cares at this point

Unregistered
    FL Satute 932.7055 disposition of forfieted properties sub 5a 5b 5c 123 doesnt appear to allow PD to use forfieted monies to purchase guns and all forfieted monies and donations are placed in a special law enf fund monitored by and controlled by city officals, so basically it is tax payer money. But a simple FOIL request will see if the proper steps were taken to release the monies for this specific purpose. We will see !!!! All monies recieved by the PD in any form or manner are Tax Payer money and cannot be arbitrarily or indiscriminately used by the PD without proper authorization as described in statute or city ordinance/directives. Checks and Balances !!!!

Unregistered
    FL Satute 932.7055 disposition of forfieted properties sub 5a 5b 5c 123 doesnt appear to allow PD to use forfieted monies to purchase guns and all forfieted monies and donations are placed in a special law enf fund monitored by and controlled by city officals, so basically it is tax payer money. But a simple FOIL request will see if the proper steps were taken to release the monies for this specific purpose. We will see !!!! All monies recieved by the PD in any form or manner are Tax Payer money and cannot be arbitrarily or indiscriminately used by the PD without proper authorization as described in statute or city ordinance/directives. Checks and Balances !!!!
    Well step up big boy and prove something was done wrong then. I will wait to see it in the news. Ball is in your court.

Unregistered

Chris Morales is a fraud and a liar.

Chris Morales is a liar.

Unregistered
    CM was famously quoted as saying, Well, we got them Tahoe's and Glocks?, when morale was low. He couldn't wrap his head around why things didn't improve. It is important to note that this was his, and KV's mind set. Smoke and mirrors as one might say. Another example of incompetence, ignorance, coddling, pandering, obtuse, naive, and most importantly apprenticed. What you have to understand is that CM has never had an original thought in his life. His mind set depends on who is in the room. If you pay attention, all of his cronies are the same way. Weak and conning. No moral or ethical self awareness. None what so ever. I'm in charge of this case. I must marry myself to the attorneys, befriend them, pick their minds so that I can claim knowledge, look smart, and dare I say, smoke and mirrors happens again. My advise to either side of this argument is to just sit back and watch. The pattern will remain. Each City Manager was wined and dined. Each person that gives advantage to CM's ego, wined and dined. Through his entire life. If those people are stained eventually, watch how fast he ignores them. Is this a leader? Is this loyalty? Is this the best that the city has to offer to it's constituents. This guy is the most Machiavellian person we have ever met. Which is surprising to some. The vailed and used. Obvious to anyone with an IQ above 80. Regarding the FBI. This is the comedic portion of the show. When one of us walk into CM's office and see the picture of he, KV and Comey, you see three of the biggest liars in Law Enforcement in the past 10 years, local to federal. It's no wonder why we are under the microscope of the public and media like never before. WE have leaders that couldn't lead an addict to the dope man. Just watch folks and know that sometimes karma is a *****, your peace is better than proving a point and everyone has their day. JR. Do your job to the best of your ability. Go home and love your family.

Unregistered
    Wait wtf this dude has a picture of commey on his wall in his office? WTF! No way

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast