CM at it again !!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Like I said, apparently you know more than anyone else. You really should go public with this and expose this massive problem with hundreds of issues. I am not sure how hundreds can't see what you know. Like I said, we have greatness right here in North Port. We have our own Einstein of the firearms world.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like I said, apparently you know more than anyone else. You really should go public with this and expose this massive problem with hundreds of issues. I am not sure how hundreds can't see what you know. Like I said, we have greatness right here in North Port. We have our own Einstein of the firearms world.
    it is what it is

Unregistered
    it is what it is
    Pretty much this. 99.9% of the actual people who work here don’t care what caliber is used. There are so many factors that go on during a shooting, the type of gun *Glock vs Sig* or caliber *9 vs 40* is completely irrelevant. This whole argument is ridiculous and is probably from ex employees looking to stir the pot. It’s nice that the retirees and ex employees are arguing with each other, at least gives them something to do.

Unregistered
    Pretty much this. 99.9% of the actual people who work here don’t care what caliber is used. There are so many factors that go on during a shooting, the type of gun *Glock vs Sig* or caliber *9 vs 40* is completely irrelevant. This whole argument is ridiculous and is probably from ex employees looking to stir the pot. It’s nice that the retirees and ex employees are arguing with each other, at least gives them something to do.
    Nice try with your spin attempt, your FOS, three seconds is the average police firefight, wanna be pumping out rounds hoping you hit something vital or do you want one shot one hit suspect down.. If your one of the sucka$$s or wanna bees speak for yourself. Isn't it apparent based upon the number of officer involved shootings, your handgun is the first and most times your only defensive weapon, I am not a glock fan but why regress to a 9mm to satisfy the whim of a FBI gnome. 9mm is nothing more than a semiauto 38, it will careen off windshields, pass thru suspects and walls. If that's ok with you or if you trust the judgement of some desk jockey over your safety, then , well when its your time hope it works out for you. Did the union get any concessions from the city on this downgrade in weaponery, NO. You can convince yourself, this is NP, a bedroom community nothing like that will happen here, guess again, it already has numerous times. Dont ever think you can speak for anyone else or assume you know who is posting, it just shows how complacent and unprofessional you are . Let it drop or keep it coming either way I am game.

Unregistered
    Nice try with your spin attempt, your FOS, three seconds is the average police firefight, wanna be pumping out rounds hoping you hit something vital or do you want one shot one hit suspect down.. If your one of the sucka$$s or wanna bees speak for yourself. Isn't it apparent based upon the number of officer involved shootings, your handgun is the first and most times your only defensive weapon, I am not a glock fan but why regress to a 9mm to satisfy the whim of a FBI gnome. 9mm is nothing more than a semiauto 38, it will careen off windshields, pass thru suspects and walls. If that's ok with you or if you trust the judgement of some desk jockey over your safety, then , well when its your time hope it works out for you. Did the union get any concessions from the city on this downgrade in weaponery, NO. You can convince yourself, this is NP, a bedroom community nothing like that will happen here, guess again, it already has numerous times. Dont ever think you can speak for anyone else or assume you know who is posting, it just shows how complacent and unprofessional you are . Let it drop or keep it coming either way I am game.
    So choosing a gun is a union issue now? Did the union do a study? OMG did the largest police union in the world fight NYPD on the switch? I will go back to my original statement, unless you can show anyone your are more qualified then the largest agencies in the country and hundreds of them that switched. Smarter than the FBI, USS, Military and etc. Then you opinion is baseless and really doesn't amount to much at. If you are the firearms and ballistics expert that knows more than these massively large training units or the scientist that conduct peer reviewed scientific studies then why are you on the NPPD page? Post your resume or leave the big decisions to the experts.

Unregistered
    So choosing a gun is a union issue now? Did the union do a study? OMG did the largest police union in the world fight NYPD on the switch? I will go back to my original statement, unless you can show anyone your are more qualified then the largest agencies in the country and hundreds of them that switched. Smarter than the FBI, USS, Military and etc. Then you opinion is baseless and really doesn't amount to much at. If you are the firearms and ballistics expert that knows more than these massively large training units or the scientist that conduct peer reviewed scientific studies then why are you on the NPPD page? Post your resume or leave the big decisions to the experts.
    still yapping out ur a$$, your so called proof, your articles were mere opinions. Its funny yoiu use NPPD brass and experts in the same paragraph, thats comical !!!! It is you who needs to show or justify your opion. I, myself has carried both and I as a cerrtifed LEO prefer the 40 ca !!!MY OPINION. In regards to the union, it's its a change in work conditions, involves officer safety so yes it certainly IS A UNION MATTER . but you dont have to worry this union doesnt want to rock the cradle and piss off the gnome. You keep saying the same over and over anf yet you still say NOTHING !!!! Ballistics show me the ballistic reports, wait you cant find them and the reason why, 1 40 will out perform a 9mm any day of the week. Its obvious you are not familiar with handguns and yes you have a problem with reading comprehension. Get over it, the decision has been made, guns purchased case closed

Unregistered
    still yapping out ur a$$, your so called proof, your articles were mere opinions. Its funny yoiu use NPPD brass and experts in the same paragraph, thats comical !!!! It is you who needs to show or justify your opion. I, myself has carried both and I as a cerrtifed LEO prefer the 40 ca !!!MY OPINION. In regards to the union, it's its a change in work conditions, involves officer safety so yes it certainly IS A UNION MATTER . but you dont have to worry this union doesnt want to rock the cradle and piss off the gnome. You keep saying the same over and over anf yet you still say NOTHING !!!! Ballistics show me the ballistic reports, wait you cant find them and the reason why, 1 40 will out perform a 9mm any day of the week. Its obvious you are not familiar with handguns and yes you have a problem with reading comprehension. Get over it, the decision has been made, guns purchased case closed
    You comments don't amount to a hill of beans. You have no credibility! You post no credentials yet you speak like you are Einstein on the topic. This is my last post as I can't take you seriously any longer. You posts run counter to the testing and logic of hundreds of agencies. Many of those agencies are among the most respected in the country that have experience a large amount of OIS (something this agency has very little experience in by comparison). You can't have a logically debate with someone who can't even comprehend the basic principles of science and scientific based studies that pass the peer review standards. As you stated it is your opinion and my opinion. Only real difference is my opinion has the backing of science and scientific studies. As far as showing, you said you read the studies. The proof is on those. You are the one that needs to proof to counter. You said you read the FBI study (I am beginning to think from your posts that is not true) and that clearly was scientific and met the standards. If you can find a SCIENTIFIC study that runs counter and maybe the thousands of agencies that have looked at this and decided to switch, please share because as of now I have only heard your opinion. I done unless you post a real study. I don't have time to argue your opinions with no backing.

Unregistered
    You comments don't amount to a hill of beans. You have no credibility! You post no credentials yet you speak like you are Einstein on the topic. This is my last post as I can't take you seriously any longer. You posts run counter to the testing and logic of hundreds of agencies. Many of those agencies are among the most respected in the country that have experience a large amount of OIS (something this agency has very little experience in by comparison). You can't have a logically debate with someone who can't even comprehend the basic principles of science and scientific based studies that pass the peer review standards. As you stated it is your opinion and my opinion. Only real difference is my opinion has the backing of science and scientific studies. As far as showing, you said you read the studies. The proof is on those. You are the one that needs to proof to counter. You said you read the FBI study (I am beginning to think from your posts that is not true) and that clearly was scientific and met the standards. If you can find a SCIENTIFIC study that runs counter and maybe the thousands of agencies that have looked at this and decided to switch, please share because as of now I have only heard your opinion. I done unless you post a real study. I don't have time to argue your opinions with no backing.
    You spout nonsense, you have zero ballistic proof, your references are merely opinions, BS garbage is all your uttering. Very little officer involved shootings, where have you been, what three fatals in the last ten years again your FOS. Scientific standards really Mr Wizard, how about commen sense somehing you are so lacking your pathetic in your thinking, unless of course you are one of the FBI Gnome's boys then your speaking from with the cheeks of the gnomes a$$, hopeing some day he will throw you a carrot !!!!!! kissy kissy Im back here chief if you need me.

Unregistered
    You spout nonsense, you have zero ballistic proof, your references are merely opinions, BS garbage is all your uttering. Very little officer involved shootings, where have you been, what three fatals in the last ten years again your FOS. Scientific standards really Mr Wizard, how about commen sense somehing you are so lacking your pathetic in your thinking, unless of course you are one of the FBI Gnome's boys then your speaking from with the cheeks of the gnomes a$$, hopeing some day he will throw you a carrot !!!!!! kissy kissy Im back here chief if you need me.
    Only three fatal shootings in the past 10 years compared to all the big boys like NYPD and LAPD that actually have experience. In multiple OIS every year. Your cute. You do give everyone a good laugh. Thanks for the humor

Unregistered
    Only three fatal shootings in the past 10 years compared to all the big boys like NYPD and LAPD that actually have experience. In multiple OIS every year. Your cute. You do give everyone a good laugh. Thanks for the humor
    I feel uneasy keyboard warrioring an ignorant a$$ like yourself and was just doing to ignore your stupid response. First, NPPD is NOT LAPD or NYPD, nor is it NYC or LA so maybe in your febal mind it is, but it is not. I find it hard to believe you made the statement blah blah blah compared to the big boys. Apparently you never were a LEO. Let me make it perfectly clear ONE OIS is ONE to many for any dept. Three in 10 years is way to many. Try looking at the surrounding larger cities and counties, some had a bit more, some had less. To better put this so you will easily understand, remember what you were taught in special class apples to apples, oranges to oranges, dont eat your pencil or lick the floor. Leave it alone, its a done deal . The people of NP have a legal right to know just how there tax monies are spent and for what and why !!!! Or then again maybe you dont agree, but who cares, bye bye

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast