CM at it again !!!!!!! - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe scared a little but hey it made me who I am today! That along with the fine mentoring of cm. He has always been like a papa to me.
    I love it when you call me Big Poppa, Throw your hands in the air if you's a true playa, I love it when you call me Big Poppa.

Unregistered
    Everyone is happy at NPPD. CM is the greatest leader ever and leads from the front. He has more experience than TG if you really want to know the truth soon he will have TGs desk. So everyone just stfu
    your just a douc3e bag wanna be golden boy, he is a terrible leader (want proof Laundrie) neither one wanted to leave there all expense paid party to due their job. Please do not use the delegated crap, they blew it from the start and is now costing the taxpayers hundreds of thousands in tax dollars.. Yes, a political s^cka$$ He leads from the front or from clearwater, guess it depends on which face you talk to.

Unregistered
    You need to admit that CM is the best leader we have ever had! Most people I know love him and can’t wait for the day he takes over “officially”. Why do you hate so much?
    just look at the NPPD history in regard to leaders, yes you said it, right up there with them for sure, Professionalism, ethics and honesty is not hate, No one hates him, he needs to be held accountable, but he wont, Two faced liar, but hey that's life

Unregistered
    Even though he is younger than me his wisdom is much greater! I look up to him and am constantly seeking advice about work and my personal life. He is like Doogie Howser PD.

Unregistered
    Even though he is younger than me his wisdom is much greater! I look up to him and am constantly seeking advice about work and my personal life. He is like Doogie Howser PD.
    “America was never that great.” - Andrew Cuomo

Unregistered
    There certainly seems to be an overwhelming degree of hegemony in the leadership. Both in action and in thought. This is dangerous.

Unregistered
    There certainly seems to be an overwhelming degree of hegemony in the leadership. Both in action and in thought. This is dangerous.
    “I took the initiative in creating the Internet.” Al Gore

Unregistered
    And they’re controlling too!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011