What happened to the SROs - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both brother and sister Claus and Robles
    The clauses will have no problem with going back to the road. They ain’t dramatic like a lot of the others

Unregistered
    FMPD is like a Dave Matthews Band song Crash Into Me

Unregistered
    I guess Diggs is no longer true blue, true to his community? Just ended the biggest community relations unit in the agency. What a dip $hit

Unregistered
    I guess Diggs is no longer true blue, true to his community? Just ended the biggest community relations unit in the agency. What a dip $hit
    Yup, it's all a front he's got a pension this job is just icing on his cake he dosent give a damn

Unregistered
    Well Diggs forgot to sign the yearly contract with the school district, but he hasn't forgot about the negotiations of his new contract and also constantly looking for another place to be Chief.

Unregistered
    It's a done deal...Sheriff Napolean Marceno has conquered the City's schools...the question is what is his next mission 2210 Widman Way?
    ATTENTION-ALL SRO'S prepare to hit the fucin road, and remember we don't use fucin 10-codes anymore...welcome back!!🤣🤣🤣🥳

Unregistered
    Can someone show me how to do police work. I was 2 weeks out of FTO when I ran to hide in a school.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    can someone show me how to do police work. I was 2 weeks out of fto when i ran to hide in a school.
    lol....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Looks like the chief put his foot in his mouth and is now backpedaling like a mo fo!!!!! Check out the news stories. He says it was a “misunderstanding.” however when the news outlets reached out for him he said “no comment” What a dip shit

Unregistered
    The Sheriff went on the news and made him look like complete dog sh!t. You deserved that one Diggs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast