Drunk Captain - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drunk Captain

Unregistered

Dui???

Forget potential DUI charges, where is financial crimes for theft and fraud charges? Someone tell me what he has done in 24 years because I know it isn't in cafe. DUI arrest isnt even walking papers thats already been established a few times.

JBK

Keep my business out your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn’t he the moral police when he was banging a married subordinate? Anything happen to them other than both got promoted? Didn’t 2 ccib sgts get transferred in response to a agent and civilian having a relationship? Now two married agents can cheat on their spouses while on duty, MS and ML. These two are useless as best and ML he left his first wife for another woman then left his second wife for you. See the pattern? You’re nothing more than a hole in MG road you will be dumped next then you can spread yourself around like so many have in the past. Staff knows and could care less. SG should have never been hired back in the first place. DE protected him now the opioid guru will not be allowed to fail.

The original issue is a captain driving his work vehicle drunk. Everyone knows KB drinks constantly and his work vehicle is usually the manner of transport. Time DL holds his staff to the same standards as the rest of the agency. His staff is mostly incompetent, DP ls a great example of that. A great employee JB left most likely not because he wanted to more so due to incompetence in his chain. The steps moving forward should be to make big changes. Plenty of hard working people in the agency who indubitably have more skill than so many so called leaders.

Now staff can come together to try and figure out who wrote this so they may be punished. I once worked at Seminole but saw the writing on the wall and left for less money but a better place to work. Best decision I ever made.
    First of all, if you don’t work for this agency anymore then there is a great possibility you don’t have all the facts. I don’t know about the gossip in the past and I don’t know about what this admin does outside of work because quite frankly I don’t give a shit. Therefore I’ll only speak on one matter. ML has never been a useless deputy, she runs circles around most of y’all crybabies that stay glued to this forum. If you know me or were friends with me you’d know that I don’t want my personal business out on this stupid forum. Keep my business out your mouth. She was my wife, I loved her and your not going to degrade her or me by running your mouth. If you’d like to know facts by all means most people in this agency know where to find me.

Jordan, because I’m man enough to own my words

Unregistered
    Wasn’t he the moral police when he was banging a married subordinate? Anything happen to them other than both got promoted? Didn’t 2 ccib sgts get transferred in response to a agent and civilian having a relationship? Now two married agents can cheat on their spouses while on duty, MS and ML. These two are useless as best and ML he left his first wife for another woman then left his second wife for you. See the pattern? You’re nothing more than a hole in MG road you will be dumped next then you can spread yourself around like so many have in the past. Staff knows and could care less. SG should have never been hired back in the first place. DE protected him now the opioid guru will not be allowed to fail.

The original issue is a captain driving his work vehicle drunk. Everyone knows KB drinks constantly and his work vehicle is usually the manner of transport. Time DL holds his staff to the same standards as the rest of the agency. His staff is mostly incompetent, DP ls a great example of that. A great employee JB left most likely not because he wanted to more so due to incompetence in his chain. The steps moving forward should be to make big changes. Plenty of hard working people in the agency who indubitably have more skill than so many so called leaders.

Now staff can come together to try and figure out who wrote this so they may be punished. I once worked at Seminole but saw the writing on the wall and left for less money but a better place to work. Best decision I ever made.

How many kids and destroyed families will MS “the rat” and ML leave in their wake ? All of this occurring in the same unit in the same agency and nothing but crickets from the higher ups? Maybe they both should have assignments that will allow them to spend more time helping raise and support the kids their reckless behavior have left in their dust.

Unregistered

Nice but …

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    First of all, if you don’t work for this agency anymore then there is a great possibility you don’t have all the facts. I don’t know about the gossip in the past and I don’t know about what this admin does outside of work because quite frankly I don’t give a shit. Therefore I’ll only speak on one matter. ML has never been a useless deputy, she runs circles around most of y’all crybabies that stay glued to this forum. If you know me or were friends with me you’d know that I don’t want my personal business out on this stupid forum. Keep my business out your mouth. She was my wife, I loved her and your not going to degrade her or me by running your mouth. If you’d like to know facts by all means most people in this agency know where to find me.

Jordan, because I’m man enough to own my words
    Very nice. Maybe she does run circles around everyone in that unit. But running circles in another deputy’s family with “the rat” MS isn’t exactly a badge of honor. There are kids being left In The rats MS and ML dust. “They” MS and ML have destroyed multiple families and a slew of kids. And this agency does nothing. And the one thing in the original post that is true is that ML will find out MS will do it again. Maybe both of them should be placed in a unit that will allow them more time to repair the damage they’ve done to their kids. But so far this agency is nothing but silent on this.

JBK
    Very nice. Maybe she does run circles around everyone in that unit. But running circles in another deputy’s family with “the rat” MS isn’t exactly a badge of honor. There are kids being left In The rats MS and ML dust. “They” MS and ML have destroyed multiple families and a slew of kids. And this agency does nothing. And the one thing in the original post that is true is that ML will find out MS will do it again. Maybe both of them should be placed in a unit that will allow them more time to repair the damage they’ve done to their kids. But so far this agency is nothing but silent on this.
    My family nor my kids are destroyed. Once again speak when you know what you’re talking about.

Unregistered
    My family nor my kids are destroyed. Once again speak when you know what you’re talking about.

Jordan, Ignore them, sounds like some butt hurt former CCIB agents trying once again to make it all about them. This is about KB getting special treatment, not their personal vendetta.

Unregistered
    Have you read the comments on Facebook? Looks like the citizens are not too happy with the cover up!

Unregistered

Do your job, not your coworkers.

Jordan, man I respect you for putting it out there. I respect your opinions as she was your wife. You deserve to be treated better and not cheated on.

ML is a great deputy? Cool. Maybe she could be an even better deputy by focusing more on doing her job than doing her coworker MS (while she’s married and he’s married). There are a lot of kids in this cheating situation. It’s horrible no matter how you look at it. It isn’t just their life they are affecting. And this isn’t the first “rumor” about ML. She seems to be ‘running circles’ around many deputies.

Where is their integrity? This makes the sheriff’s office look bad. We already have low morale and have so many rumors about cheating going on. If these people aren’t going to uphold their wedding vows, how do we know they’re upholding their oath they took at the sheriff’s office? At the end of the day, I hope MS and ML look at themselves in the mirror and realize they messed up. I’m sure it’s a matter of time before they cheat on each other. History does repeat itself.

Unregistered
    I wonder how RS is doing ? I’m guessing she’s not as positive about this whole situation as you seem to be. Aren’t her kids still babies ? Must be nice to come to work bang someone else’s husband and wife and get paid. How do I sign up for that job ? Is there a secret handshake or sign when you attempt to get into ccib ?

Unregistered
    There is a secret hand shake, kiss captain SG's ring. He is the shot caller within the agency now anyway. What he says goes. Talk about toxic leadership.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast