Drunk Captain - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Drunk Captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, I don’t condone what Captain did. However, he will be the first to go up to bat for you. I seen him firsthand, call One of the Chiefs to speak on my behalf with a situation I encountered. He stood up for me because he knew I was sincere, in the right, and just. Therefore I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. It’s not his fault The Deputy didn’t do a sobriety test. He in no way tried to talk him out of it. All Captain did was tell him why he had hand-cuffs inside the vehicle. For all we know, Cap was just tired after visiting his mother from the hospital. Who are we to judge or go off hearsay?

While I may not be much in this agency, I am well aware of all the problems with Leadership. I can assure you, the Captain in question is not the issue. In fact, he is part of the resistance, and has much more in common with you all then you will ever know. I vouch for him, and can reassure if you go to him with an issue in which you are in the right; He will back you up more then any other supervisor in SCSO. Although this may be the end of his tenure because of this incident, I will be sad to see him go. Not because of what he did for me. But because I know we will be losing a valuable asset in our arsenal to fix the ongoing issues we face daily in this agency.
    Smooth Move ex lax. You just identified an appointed official in the agency as The "Leader in the Resistance!"

Im sure this wont reflect on him negatively at all.

No matter! "Operation Downward Dennis" will just have to move forward in the calander.

The time to rise up is now!

We Ride at Dawn *****es!

Viva La Resistance!

Unregistered

Wow

People still post on this?

Unregistered
    People still post on this?
    Unfortunately people have nothing better to do than to trash each other on here. So much hate, it’s embarrassing.

Unregistered
    What’s embarrassing is the unequal treatment of employees at this agency. Some have done little to nothing wrong and have been completely screwed over. Others have done much (and sometimes illegal, or border line illegal) and nothing happens to them. That is why people are frustrated and posting, for the most part (some just like to complain).

Unregistered
    So true! Nothing seems equal here.

Unregistered
    What’s embarrassing is the unequal treatment of employees at this agency. Some have done little to nothing wrong and have been completely screwed over. Others have done much (and sometimes illegal, or border line illegal) and nothing happens to them. That is why people are frustrated and posting, for the most part (some just like to complain).
    You are absolutely on point with your statement.

Unregistered
    There are so many things going on with the Sheriffs Office staff in general its hard to keep track of and who is doing what and why. I get that we do not all know the total story about everything and maybe we don't need to know. I think to have a standardization for everyone would be almost impossible as every situation is different. Even without being able to do this, on face value everyone can see the discrepancies and the unfair focus some get while others don't. I think seeing some suspended for long durations while others drive away from the scene without evening being looked at any further is a prime example of this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456