Taking a turn
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a turn

Unregistered

Taking a turn

I was happy to see the support from the SO today at Major Davis funeral. I don’t think we would see that same kind of support for a retired officer in other places. When did we start having guard for retirees? Was he even retired? Regardless it seems like the SO took the high road here, they definitely earned some respect for it. Maybe Crawford isn’t as heartless as we thought.

Unregistered
    I was happy to see the support from the SO today at Major Davis funeral. I don’t think we would see that same kind of support for a retired officer in other places.
    I have seen it several times at other places. Nonetheless, HCSO did a fine job.

When did we start having guard for retirees?
    Most agencies do.

Maybe Crawford isn’t as heartless as we thought
    About this or in general?

Unregistered
    chief Eason who's a good man showed up but not a single other sheriff candidate showed their selfish little face including the two longtime sheriff employees so say what you will but I don't think hardee got the worst candidate and heres hoping those who didn't show their face stay that way

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was happy to see the support from the SO today at Major Davis funeral. I don’t think we would see that same kind of support for a retired officer in other places. When did we start having guard for retirees? Was he even retired? Regardless it seems like the SO took the high road here, they definitely earned some respect for it. Maybe Crawford isn’t as heartless as we thought.
    Crawford showed up because he would’ve looked worse if he didn’t. I’m sure he didn’t want to be around people that can’t stand him. That goes for his little sidekick too. They’ve lost the respect of the deputies and many more plan on leaving. Screwing people out of their raises and taking money away isn’t the way to retain employees. You should ask him how many deputies are actually left to protect the county since you think he’s doing such a great job.

Unregistered
    At the rate it’s going now we won’t have any Deputies left to cover the county.

Unregistered
    Crawford showed up because he would’ve looked worse if he didn’t. I’m sure he didn’t want to be around people that can’t stand him. That goes for his little sidekick too. They’ve lost the respect of the deputies and many more plan on leaving. Screwing people out of their raises and taking money away isn’t the way to retain employees. You should ask him how many deputies are actually left to protect the county since you think he’s doing such a great job.

Is the sheriff really this unpopular with the employees?

Unregistered
    The Sheriff is definitely that unpopular with employees. I am not really sure that I’ve heard anyone praise him within the agency except maybe the command staff and his new hires. But I think they are even starting to see that he is only interested in getting a picture in the newspaper to make himself look good. They seem to be working their asses off with the only result of more people quitting and no one willing to step up. It won’t be long before the whole place has gone to shit at this point. You can’t have an agency if you don’t have any employees.

Unregistered
    The understaffing because of people quitting is a issue,
    bigger one is the new people being hired have ZERO experience and spotty backgrounds and were rejected everywhere else they applied, as word spreads to avoid working at this place it will only get worse...

the new sheriff was supposed to make things better but looks like things are getting worse at an accelerated pace...

something will happen at some point and expose everything... the bad part is hardee county citizens are the ultimate losers when good people leave, leaving lazy or inexperienced deputies who don't know how to do there job to show up at their door

Unregistered
    The understaffing because of people quitting is a issue,
    bigger one is the new people being hired have ZERO experience and spotty backgrounds and were rejected everywhere else they applied, as word spreads to avoid working at this place it will only get worse...

the new sheriff was supposed to make things better but looks like things are getting worse at an accelerated pace...

something will happen at some point and expose everything... the bad part is hardee county citizens are the ultimate losers when good people leave, leaving lazy or inexperienced deputies who don't know how to do there job to show up at their door
    So clearly this person has no clue what is really going on. As some of the new hires have more experience in law enforcement than others have years of life. Hey dip shit…those people have retired early and started a second career. Learn something from them. Stop throwing shade.

Unregistered
    So clearly this person has no clue what is really going on. As some of the new hires have more experience in law enforcement than others have years of life. Hey dip shit…those people have retired early and started a second career. Learn something from them. Stop throwing shade.
    Who are you talking about? No one in patrol has retired and gone back. A couple have gone back for civil and detention after retiring, but not in patrol. If you’re speaking of the sheriff and undersheriff, you’re the dip shit. The Sheriffs Office has lost way more than they’ve gained as far as experience goes since January.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast