Taking a turn - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Taking a turn

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3321003]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Still have never seen you say that to his face, so what’s that tell you?
    Are you 5 years old or is this Haywood? Lol

Unregistered
    Haywood’s gone so there’s a positive.
    Absolutely a positive! I’ve never understood how or why he was hired by Hardee since he was such a mess at SPD. I’m sure he’ll never work in law enforcement again in Florida with the record he has now. If he wasn’t such a wannabe he might be ok. Well he’d have to stop being a liar and overall pos too I guess. It’s obvious he comments on this forum talking himself up because he can’t stand being called out for being the bag of crap he is.

Unregistered
    Funny how his name comes up in these convos all the time. I never heard anyone say it to his face though at work. Must be either the cheeseburgers in your mouth, you guys under admins desks, or too busy hooking up with other employees. Dont let your tummy’s in the way when you urinate, I know that can be tough sometimes.
    Shut up Haywood!! It’s clearly you commenting because no one else will stick up for you like that. P.S. It’s because no one likes you.

Unregistered
    Some people are jealous of him because their girlfriends think he looks good. He’s a good guy and was a positive asset. I wish him well in the future. Not too many men like him left.

Unregistered
    Some people are jealous of him because their girlfriends think he looks good. He’s a good guy and was a positive asset. I wish him well in the future. Not too many men like him left.
    You mean the lying, back stabbing, selfie taking, send me back up I’m scared cry baby kind of men? You are right about that Haywood. There’s not many “men” like you.

Unregistered
    Haywood is a good dude

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234