New Mod-Admin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mod-Admin

Unregistered

New Mod-Admin

Looks like HG has gotten a side job as a mod on here. Wonder if Billy Bob signed off on that secondary employment request.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like HG has gotten a side job as a mod on here. Wonder if Billy Bob signed off on that secondary employment request.
    Vomit. Hope this isn’t true. HG needs to stay in her own damn lane or better yet, find a new lane to go in that’s out of the entire dang county.

Unregistered
    Reading comprehension ok? Well cuz Cops look after there own admid corruption why do you think MR Dildo pants Scott Haines is a mod. I wasnt for de funding but Cops in SRCSO are corrupt look at the sherrif he with his police cheif deputy Tindell both are liers. Go away mods go away now delete that Haines or HG

Unregistered
    Reading comprehension ok? Well cuz Cops look after there own admid corruption why do you think MR Dildo pants Scott Haines is a mod. I wasnt for de funding but Cops in SRCSO are corrupt look at the sherrif he with his police cheif deputy Tindell both are liers. Go away mods go away now delete that Haines or HG
    All mods should be fired there all corrupt like Nob johnson.

Unregistered
    All mods should be fired there all corrupt like Nob johnson.
    Nob Johnson just doesn't sound right.

Unregistered
    What proof do you have that HG is a mod? It seems that everyone is assuming this person or that person is the mod(s). None of ya'll don't know who the mods really are. Mod 1 said it's not SH or his brother EH. Even if HG was, last I read, mods don't get paid. They're strictly volunteer. What can the mods really do to us? Mod 1 said that forum mods aren't able to see IP addresses or ban people. We all know RJ (citizen) has issues with the mods, among several other things, but he thinks SH is the mod. WHO REALLY CARES WHAT HE THINKS? He's a lame brain. Stop posting bs and there won't be any bs. If HG is the mod there's nothing she, SH, JC, AJ, or anyone else suspected of being the mod can do to you. Some of ya'll need foil hats.

Unregistered
    What proof do you have that HG is a mod? It seems that everyone is assuming this person or that person is the mod(s). None of ya'll don't know who the mods really are. Mod 1 said it's not SH or his brother EH. Even if HG was, last I read, mods don't get paid. They're strictly volunteer. What can the mods really do to us? Mod 1 said that forum mods aren't able to see IP addresses or ban people. We all know RJ (citizen) has issues with the mods, among several other things, but he thinks SH is the mod. WHO REALLY CARES WHAT HE THINKS? He's a lame brain. Stop posting bs and there won't be any bs. If HG is the mod there's nothing she, SH, JC, AJ, or anyone else suspected of being the mod can do to you. Some of ya'll need foil hats.
    Not so sure its a problem with Mods but a problem with liars. 732 is only here to do damage control for Bob Johnson. I guess it takes a liar to protect a liar.

Unregistered
    Not so sure its a problem with Mods but a problem with liars. 732 is only here to do damage control for Bob Johnson. I guess it takes a liar to protect a liar.
    So you think 732 is 1-Heather Gunn, or 2Scott Haines?? Or is there a 3rd option? Come oh Cletus, give it your best shot!!

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    So you think 732 is 1-Heather Gunn, or 2Scott Haines?? Or is there a 3rd option? Come oh Cletus, give it your best shot!!
    That's funny; you're not even close. Although I am considering stepping down as a Moderator, and not for what they may think, I probably shouldn't reveal who I really am. But if I did, it would come as a complete shock, especially to those who think I'm Scott Haines or maybe Heather Gunn. It maybe a shock to them as well, considering that I really don't know Heather and I haven't talked to Haines in years. That may be a clue. Try door #3. I'll wait.🤷*♂️
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Doesnt really matter who they are. Its what they are.
    I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that I don't interject myself in agency issues or officer disputes. I have no personal interest whatsoever. But TOU violations are why I am a moderator. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thats the quote all the while there was a Sticky thread written by MOD 732 doing exactly that. So odds are if youre a lying MOD you were or are a lying LEO.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast