New Mod-Admin - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Mod-Admin

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Mod 1 are you basing your comment on the post 732 claims is in question or can you see other posts that have been deleted?
    Hey dumbass, you're on dope.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    If you had an inkling of brain activity, you would or should deduce that anything posted online doesn't simply go away into oblivion. Think of it as taking a dump.

Samuel L Jackson narrating (Inglorious Basterds Hugo Stiglitz scene, with music)

"When the moderators delete a post is simple: it's like taking a dump. The excrement ends up in a septic tank for Mod 1 to take full review. So like a turd in the toilet, it never goes away. Once Mod 1 determines its really doo-doo, then HE decides to keep it, of flush it into the abyss."
    Thank you very much. I never thought of it that way, but it is very similar. I review every deletion and make it final or I can restore it. This is how I can keep a check and balance on so many message boards and moderators. This is a process that has come about due to moderators in the past who took care of themselves or friends, or even have deleted all of the messages on a message board. So now, I have to be the one to permanently delete messages.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Thank you very much. I never thought of it that way, but it is very similar. I review every deletion and make it final or I can restore it. This is how I can keep a check and balance on so many message boards and moderators. This is a process that has come about due to moderators in the past who took care of themselves or friends, or even have deleted all of the messages on a message board. So now, I have to be the one to permanently delete messages.

Mod 1
    Mod 1,

I literally just watched "Inglorious Basterds" and the scene referenced with that post. I now get the gag, and I could picture Samuel L Jackson narrating that explanation, albeit crude.

From what I "deduce" based on earlier posts, is that someone may think the way you operate LEO Affairs is akin to a conspiracy. Despite your repeated explanations, some think you are Sheriff Johnson or another employer of the agency. Assuming you knew who "MH" is/was is an example of this.

With Dr Evil air quotes, at least we have "JOB SECURITY."

Everyone stay safe, watch your six and each other, and have a good one.

Mod 732
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered

Mod 1
    So were there any other sticky posts deleted by 732 say in the last month or so?

So were there any other sticky posts deleted by 732 say in the last month or so?
    Not that I can recall. But you have to remember I oversee all of the message boards and moderators.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    Not that I can recall. But you have to remember I oversee all of the message boards and moderators.

Mod 1
    So when you say you read the sticky that was deleted and don't see it interjecting in agency matters you don't recall if it was the post in question because there are so many you oversee?

Unregistered

Mod 1
    How about you 732 do you recall?

So when you say you read the sticky that was deleted and don't see it interjecting in agency matters you don't recall if it was the post in question because there are so many you oversee?
    I didn't say that. I said, I didn't recall if there was a second sticky that was deleted in the past month. If the sticky or any post was deleted that was written by Mod 732, and they interjected into department business, I would remember that. I would remember that because 1) it is out of the norm, and 2) I would have discussed it with them, because I don't put up with that kind of stuff.

By the way, I just checked the log and there was no other sticky deleted in the past 30 days by Mod 732. Now, what does it matter anyways?

Mod 1
    Mod 1

Terms Of Use

Unregistered
    I didn't say that. I said, I didn't recall if there was a second sticky that was deleted in the past month. If the sticky or any post was deleted that was written by Mod 732, and they interjected into department business, I would remember that. I would remember that because 1) it is out of the norm, and 2) I would have discussed it with them, because I don't put up with that kind of stuff.

By the way, I just checked the log and there was no other sticky deleted in the past 30 days by Mod 732. Now, what does it matter anyways?

Mod 1
    It doesn’t matter; but this poster likes to make anonymous s—t posts about people from his/her mother’s basement.

Unregistered
    It doesn’t matter; but this poster likes to make anonymous s—t posts about people from his/her mother’s basement.
    Or some fool in his 50's that has nothing better to do than b***h. That's all he's done since day 1 aside from the frequent attacks on the mods. He needs to get a life.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast