Average DROP finished? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    You are Correct. Take PBA President Steadman Stahl for example even though he’s technically not retired but he is in other ways.
    The dude makes $180,000.00 PBA salary. He makes $100,000.00 county salary, not including the off duty jobs he feels compelled to work. He also has his meals, gas, car, travel, hotel, drinking all paid by the PBA and yet he has foreclosed on 3 homes (one which he owned with convicted felon Bateman) and was unable to get a credit card. How is that possible?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are Correct. Take PBA President Steadman Stahl for example even though he’s technically not retired but he is in other ways.
    The dude makes $180,000.00 PBA salary. He makes $100,000.00 county salary, not including the off duty jobs he feels compelled to work. He also has his meals, gas, car, travel, hotel, drinking all paid by the PBA and yet he has foreclosed on 3 homes (one which he owned with convicted felon Bateman) and was unable to get a credit card. How is that possible?
    Why does this bother you besides the obvious that you aren’t him. Grow up or disappear

Unregistered
    Allow me to relay to you a thought that's running pervasive throughout our members regarding our PBA leadership. Who cares how much they make, who cares who they sleep with and who really cares about anything regarding the PBA. I like most just want a fair contract with professional representation from our union. Nothing more and nothing else.

Unregistered
    Allow me to relay to you a thought that's running pervasive throughout our members regarding our PBA leadership. Who cares how much they make, who cares who they sleep with and who really cares about anything regarding the PBA. I like most just want a fair contract with professional representation from our union. Nothing more and nothing else.
    And we don’t get that either. For Most of the members we converse with is how is it that he pays himself that salary and delivers nothing. Any other profession, in fact every other profession, would have fired a person with 30 years of no accomplishments- not give them backing, support, or a raise.

Unregistered
    And we don’t get that either. For Most of the members we converse with is how is it that he pays himself that salary and delivers nothing. Any other profession, in fact every other profession, would have fired a person with 30 years of no accomplishments- not give them backing, support, or a raise.

I assume English is not your primary language.

Unregistered
    I assume English is not your primary language.
    Homestead education was all we could afford.

Unregistered
    They have to. They were ass kissing shit talkers while they were employed, and now they're nobodies who need an outlet to keep shit talking.
    You sound very intelligent. I'm sure you will advance rapidly in the department. Just kidding. You will go nowhere.

Unregistered
    You sound very intelligent. I'm sure you will advance rapidly in the department. Just kidding. You will go nowhere.
    That’s why I’m running for the PBA board. Plz vote for me even if the ballots aren’t secret.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12