What made you choose to work for the worst agency in the state? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Congrats to those who have the balls and brains to leave the DOC toilet bowl and get better jobs. If you have not done so, think about it because things will never get better at DOC. The management is happy with the status quo of low pay and lousy benefits for the grunts who do the work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats to those who have the balls and brains to leave the DOC toilet bowl and get better jobs. If you have not done so, think about it because things will never get better at DOC. The management is happy with the status quo of low pay and lousy benefits for the grunts who do the work.
    You sound like a sad person who leads a sad life. I feel bad for you.

Unregistered
    So I am a peon because the management is composed of corrupt, lazy and incompetent leeches who's only interest is sucking up as much money for themselves? Who's fault is that?
    No, you are a peon because you are lazy.

Unregistered
    You sound like a sad person who leads a sad life. I feel bad for you.
    And you sound like a DOC management's useful fool if you really believe your own BS.

I am very happy with my new job at a county agency. Better pay, benefits, and working conditions. And a bigger pension
    when it is time to retire. The stress level is lower and there are fewer morons in the brass to deal with.

Unregistered
    And you sound like a DOC management's useful fool if you really believe your own BS.

I am very happy with my new job at a county agency. Better pay, benefits, and working conditions. And a bigger pension
    when it is time to retire. The stress level is lower and there are fewer morons in the brass to deal with.
    If you are very happy since you moved on, why would you come and post here? That is kinda low. So, that show's that you are still a sad person who leads a sad life.

Schadenfreude
    Name says it all.

Unregistered
    If you are very happy since you moved on, why would you come and post here? That is kinda low. So, that show's that you are still a sad person who leads a sad life.
    Sad life was at DOC, happy life at the new job. It is possible because I did it and you can too. No need to waste your life in the DOC latrine.

Unregistered
    Sad life was at DOC, happy life at the new job. It is possible because I did it and you can too. No need to waste your life in the DOC latrine.
    Sounds like it was no great lose when you walked out the door. Do us all a favor and don't stay in touch. Because no one here misses you.

Unregistered
    Sounds like it was no great lose when you walked out the door. Do us all a favor and don't stay in touch. Because no one here misses you.
    If you have left the Department and you come here to mock people, you are nothing more than a A Hole.

Unregistered
    If you have left the Department and you come here to mock people, you are nothing more than a A Hole.
    Anyone who stays with this loser agency is a loser. There are no prospects for any improvements here so people with a sliver of brains, initiative and self respect will be trying to leave. If you want to stay and defend the DOC go ahead but you are only deluding yourselves.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast