What made you choose to work for the worst agency in the state? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking back, it was a desperation move to get the pension and medical insurance. It paid more than the minimum wage with lots of OT available which would help me and my pregnant girlfriend to not get kicked out of the trailer park and keep up on the truck payments. We also upgraded our beer to Natural Light and could afford chewing tobacco again.
    This must be the same scholar who used the quote
    " HIGH TAIL"

Unregistered
    This must be the same scholar who used the quote
    " HIGH TAIL"
    The mold/fungus who run the agency got butt hurt.

Unregistered
    The mold/fungus who run the agency got butt hurt.
    " BUTT HURT " WOW, you are using all those big educated words that you learned in college.😳

Unregistered
    " BUTT HURT " WOW, you are using all those big educated words that you learned in college.😳
    You should be more concerned about the corrupt and incompetent DOC management than my choice of words.

Unregistered
    You should be more concerned about the corrupt and incompetent DOC management than my choice of words.
    You need to look closer to home about being corrupt. Because we all know you have lied on your time sheet many times. You claim 40 per week. But, only work 25 per week. You are the corrupt part of this agency.

Unregistered
    You need to look closer to home about being corrupt. Because we all know you have lied on your time sheet many times. You claim 40 per week. But, only work 25 per week. You are the corrupt part of this agency.
    You are either delusional or trolling.

We should be concerned about the fat cats in DOC management who make the big bucks but are too corrupt and/or too stupid to do their jobs. That's why this agency is a disaster and an embarrassment to the profession and the state.

Unregistered
    You are either delusional or trolling.

We should be concerned about the fat cats in DOC management who make the big bucks but are too corrupt and/or too stupid to do their jobs. That's why this agency is a disaster and an embarrassment to the profession and the state.
    And you wonder why you will never be anything more than a PEON with the Department.

Unregistered
    Did they fool you with the promise of benefits (the same as every other state agency) and the worst pay in the state?
    Were you attracted by the opportunity for advancement (because nobody smart will stick around) and the raises that come with it bringing you closer, but never reaching the starting pay for recruits at any other agency?
    Did all the fat and lazy retired on duty employees and management appeal to you as a career goal?

Or is it just because nobody else would hire you?
    Me and my boys were just tired and bored of running trains on your mom!

Unregistered
    Me and my boys were just tired and bored of running trains on your mom!
    Kinda weird. Because Mom was with you too. But, she said you couldn't produce. Guess that is why your coworker call you softy.

Unregistered
    And you wonder why you will never be anything more than a PEON with the Department.
    So I am a peon because the management is composed of corrupt, lazy and incompetent leeches who's only interest is sucking up as much money for themselves? Who's fault is that?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast