What made you choose to work for the worst agency in the state?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What made you choose to work for the worst agency in the state?

Did they fool you with the promise of benefits (the same as every other state agency) and the worst pay in the state?
    Were you attracted by the opportunity for advancement (because nobody smart will stick around) and the raises that come with it bringing you closer, but never reaching the starting pay for recruits at any other agency?
    Did all the fat and lazy retired on duty employees and management appeal to you as a career goal?

Or is it just because nobody else would hire you?

Unregistered
    Sounds to me that you are writing these questions because it describes you!

Unregistered
    I wrongly assumed it was a respectable law enforcement agency and would be good for my resume. Unfortunately I realized that, while being the worst employer I've ever had, it was a negative mark on my resume to work for FDC. Don't miss it and would never go back. Don't know why anyone would stick around after certification unless they like being treated like trash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wrongly assumed it was a respectable law enforcement agency and would be good for my resume. Unfortunately I realized that, while being the worst employer I've ever had, it was a negative mark on my resume to work for FDC. Don't miss it and would never go back. Don't know why anyone would stick around after certification unless they like being treated like trash.
    Exactly get certified and leave. Had no clue this dept was this bad. They’re a joke starting with the wardens down to command and supervisors. I will never work a prison again.

Unregistered
    Exactly get certified and leave. Had no clue this dept was this bad. They’re a joke starting with the wardens down to command and supervisors. I will never work a prison again.
    It is people like you that are the problem. You ask a question so you can give your opinion. You are bere because no other agency would hire you. Because, you are useless.

Unregistered
    Imagine white knighting for the FDC lol. I don't think the question is WHY someone started at FDC, but what kind of idiots would choose to stay KNOWING you can get more money, respect, and opportunity elsewhere.

Obviously the people who defend the agency are beyond hope and deserve to stay at FDC because they have no desire to better themselves.

Unregistered
    Imagine white knighting for the FDC lol. I don't think the question is WHY someone started at FDC, but what kind of idiots would choose to stay KNOWING you can get more money, respect, and opportunity elsewhere.

Obviously the people who defend the agency are beyond hope and deserve to stay at FDC because they have no desire to better themselves.
    Yep, we are beyond hope. With that said, it is people like you ( the mold/fungus ) that need to leave. And why do you stay? You stay because you are fat and lazy and you want to receive a pay check for doing nothing. You don't leave because no one else would hire you. So, you stay here and act like a little kid every time you have to break a sweat. You are a waste of space!

Unregistered
    Yep, we are beyond hope. With that said, it is people like you ( the mold/fungus ) that need to leave. And why do you stay? You stay because you are fat and lazy and you want to receive a pay check for doing nothing. You don't leave because no one else would hire you. So, you stay here and act like a little kid every time you have to break a sweat. You are a waste of space!
    Damn, someone's trying to justify their bad decision to stay at FDC. We've been gone brother. Smart enough to high-tail it out after certification because of the mold/fungus that run the agency and the people beyond hope that stick around like a battered woman. Convincing yourself everyday that the agency loves you and it will change lol.

Unregistered
    Damn, someone's trying to justify their bad decision to stay at FDC. We've been gone brother. Smart enough to high-tail it out after certification because of the mold/fungus that run the agency and the people beyond hope that stick around like a battered woman. Convincing yourself everyday that the agency loves you and it will change lol.
    " High Tail " ? What year of college did you learn this statement? You may not be smart enough to empty my trash at the office.

Unregistered
    Looking back, it was a desperation move to get the pension and medical insurance. It paid more than the minimum wage with lots of OT available which would help me and my pregnant girlfriend to not get kicked out of the trailer park and keep up on the truck payments. We also upgraded our beer to Natural Light and could afford chewing tobacco again.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast