What made you choose to work for the worst agency in the state?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

What made you choose to work for the worst agency in the state?

Did they fool you with the promise of benefits (the same as every other state agency) and the worst pay in the state?
    Were you attracted by the opportunity for advancement (because nobody smart will stick around) and the raises that come with it bringing you closer, but never reaching the starting pay for recruits at any other agency?
    Did all the fat and lazy retired on duty employees and management appeal to you as a career goal?

Or is it just because nobody else would hire you?

Unregistered
    Sounds to me that you are writing these questions because it describes you!

Unregistered
    I wrongly assumed it was a respectable law enforcement agency and would be good for my resume. Unfortunately I realized that, while being the worst employer I've ever had, it was a negative mark on my resume to work for FDC. Don't miss it and would never go back. Don't know why anyone would stick around after certification unless they like being treated like trash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wrongly assumed it was a respectable law enforcement agency and would be good for my resume. Unfortunately I realized that, while being the worst employer I've ever had, it was a negative mark on my resume to work for FDC. Don't miss it and would never go back. Don't know why anyone would stick around after certification unless they like being treated like trash.
    Exactly get certified and leave. Had no clue this dept was this bad. They’re a joke starting with the wardens down to command and supervisors. I will never work a prison again.

Unregistered
    Exactly get certified and leave. Had no clue this dept was this bad. They’re a joke starting with the wardens down to command and supervisors. I will never work a prison again.
    It is people like you that are the problem. You ask a question so you can give your opinion. You are bere because no other agency would hire you. Because, you are useless.

Unregistered
    Imagine white knighting for the FDC lol. I don't think the question is WHY someone started at FDC, but what kind of idiots would choose to stay KNOWING you can get more money, respect, and opportunity elsewhere.

Obviously the people who defend the agency are beyond hope and deserve to stay at FDC because they have no desire to better themselves.

Unregistered
    Did they fool you with the promise of benefits (the same as every other state agency) and the worst pay in the state?
    Were you attracted by the opportunity for advancement (because nobody smart will stick around) and the raises that come with it bringing you closer, but never reaching the starting pay for recruits at any other agency?
    Did all the fat and lazy retired on duty employees and management appeal to you as a career goal?

Or is it just because nobody else would hire you?
    Me and my boys were just tired and bored of running trains on your mom!

Unregistered
    Me and my boys were just tired and bored of running trains on your mom!
    Kinda weird. Because Mom was with you too. But, she said you couldn't produce. Guess that is why your coworker call you softy.