Felon careened through neighborhood with gun in car. Cops let him walk free? 😨 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This "lawyer" Greg Lauer is partners with Christina Currie on the review board. They are a pair of cop hating azzholes. Nova Law...explains part of it.

They are husband and wife. One tries to sue you while the other tries to fire or discipline you.

Unregistered
    To enforce the law, protect public & in furtherance of oath.

I donít want to shock you here but the politicians donít want us doing that. And if we do they just let the criminals out of jail on probation. Do you have any idea how many convicted murderers are walking the streets of Fort Lauderdale.

Unregistered

Public Service Announcement

I donít want to shock you here but the politicians donít want us doing that. And if we do they just let the criminals out of jail on probation. Do you have any idea how many convicted murderers are walking the streets of Fort Lauderdale.
    No, how many are there. Are you able to name them?

Unregistered
    Who freaking cares, just do your job!... The Lazy-Cop label makes us all look like shit in the yes of those "few" that may still support us!

Unregistered
    No, how many are there. Are you able to name them?
    Of course I can I interact with them everyday when i respond to calls or stop
    cars. Iím not going to name them on here

Unregistered
    Who freaking cares, just do your job!... The Lazy-Cop label makes us all look like shit in the yes of those "few" that may still support us!

Itís complete stupidity to do anything more than what they pay you to do. The department doesnít want you doing shit. Anything more than the minimum is just risking your freedom, your house, your car, all for what the citizens? The citizens donít give a shit about you.

Unregistered

Slug

Itís complete stupidity to do anything more than what they pay you to do. The department doesnít want you doing shit. Anything more than the minimum is just risking your freedom, your house, your car, all for what the citizens? The citizens donít give a shit about you.
    What a crybaby, just quit.

Unregistered
    What a crybaby, just quit.
    I guarantee i have more arrests than you. I ainít a crybaby Iím just smarter than you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12