Police versus Fire in a brewing contest Really - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    So who got arrested, in fights or caused ANY issues from the FD or PD as a result of this? Anybody???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So who got arrested, in fights or caused ANY issues from the FD or PD as a result of this? Anybody???

The nite is young some just gettin started

Unregistered

The nite is young some just gettin started
    The event is long over. Not a single incident as a result of this. Not from the PD or FD, as expected. Keep being miserable…

Unregistered
    The event is long over. Not a single incident as a result of this. Not from the PD or FD, as expected. Keep being miserable…
    I personally did not think anything would happen. For some reason everyone was real careful. I would think the blow back of just having a police department involved in brewing alcoholic beverages for sale looks real bad. As for FD there really is no FSS addressing thier participation.

Unregistered
    Bible Belt, please this isn’t Georgia where they still have dry counties. This is Polk where even the pastors or whatever you want to call them drink.
    I didn’t see anyone holding signs across the road telling us how shameful we were. All I saw was everyone having fun, as they should. It was a good event. There were children there too. Not one single issue. It’s almost as if everyone acted like mature adults, unlike your miserable self….. keep finding shit to complain about Karen. Your misery is running out of gas. Go **** yourself.

Unregistered
    I didn’t see anyone holding signs across the road telling us how shameful we were. All I saw was everyone having fun, as they should. It was a good event. There were children there too. Not one single issue. It’s almost as if everyone acted like mature adults, unlike your miserable self….. keep finding shit to complain about Karen. Your misery is running out of gas. Go **** yourself.
    Sounds like it went great! Do you think we could arrange a Chug Run for the department. Now this would be a fun activity for all?

Unregistered
    When is Chief Dormant going to post pics of the winner of the beer contest on the department s FB page?

Unregistered
    Sounds like it went great! Do you think we could arrange a Chug Run for the department. Now this would be a fun activity for all?
    It did go well. Very well actually. This is a great example of bitter, sad, miserable people trying to spread their toxicity to others and it didn’t work. It was an enjoyable time, at a nice place.

Unregistered
    It did go well. Very well actually. This is a great example of bitter, sad, miserable people trying to spread their toxicity to others and it didn’t work. It was an enjoyable time, at a nice place.
    I was being sarcastic my friend. You really need to back to remedial training. A Chug Run is contest, a bunch of you drunks do usually college age.

Unregistered
    I was being sarcastic my friend. You really need to back to remedial training. A Chug Run is contest, a bunch of you drunks do usually college age.
    And you need to go back elementary school and learn how to properly write a sentence.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast