Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It smells like your wifes cooch
    Still a better smell than Stahl

Unregistered
    Still a better smell than Stahl
    The dumpster behind a Chinese restaurant is still a better smell than Stahl your not making a good defense of your lady’s cooch lol

Unregistered
    It smells like your wifes cooch
    How dare you!! My wife’s coochie smells wayyyy better than that stinking mound of death and corpses. Why, I would submit to you that my wife’s cuca smelled better than any corpse, human or animal, you’ve ever seen. Or smelled. Now get down there and dig out some more bodies!! Honey, is that you??

Unregistered
    How dare you!! My wife’s coochie smells wayyyy better than that stinking mound of death and corpses. Why, I would submit to you that my wife’s cuca smelled better than any corpse, human or animal, you’ve ever seen. Or smelled. Now get down there and dig out some more bodies!! Honey, is that you??
    And there is another civilian baker act ruining the roast of Steadman Stahl. Guess he never realized the original post was clearly a sarcastic way to open the door for Stahl BO jokes.

Unregistered
    And there is another civilian baker act ruining the roast of Steadman Stahl. Guess he never realized the original post was clearly a sarcastic way to open the door for Stahl BO jokes.

Unregistered
    I wasn’t lucky enough to have best friends like drug addict/informant Steve Shiver, convicted felon Steve Bateman, that guy from Tallahassee who is a convicted felon for public corruption, or family members, say like an uncle, that were sent to prison for his part of a drug cartel, an aunt who was guilty of scamming millions from unsuspecting investors, drug addict/alcoholics, or a burglar.
    You is right man. I’m that loser Missing out on all that.

Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Does your significant others know about your Stahlession?

Unregistered
    Sorry man the Stahl stuff gets old.

Unregistered
    Sorry man the Stahl stuff gets old.
    Yeah man the Stalh shit is just dumb already. No one knows the guy, I don’t think anyone cares either.

Unregistered
    Yeah man the Stalh shit is just dumb already. No one knows the guy, I don’t think anyone cares either.
    Stahl info is never old. I, for one, want to know what a POS is supposed to be representing me. What am I getting for my dues money? Keep it coming. Those who think it’s old can just skip the thread and not respond. This of us with inquiring minds want to know.

Unregistered
    Stahl info is never old. I, for one, want to know what a POS is supposed to be representing me. What am I getting for my dues money? Keep it coming. Those who think it’s old can just skip the thread and not respond. This of us with inquiring minds want to know.
    He’s a Grand Dragon in the KKK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12