When does the Mejia trial start? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mejia bend over and take Iggy’s 🐔 like a good little trailer park hoe
    Not Mejia .. why are you so obsessed with him and Iggy? Let people be; why do you let them absorb so much of you’re time and thoughts 💭.. work on being the best version of a human being that you can be .. God bless you ..

Unregistered
    Like I said; how you speak; is a reflection of who you are. That department will never change; if you continue with the disrespect. All things come to an end. Choose you’re actions wisely. The guard will change; try to remember who you stepped on; while on you’re journey. Believe, you, me; they will come to collect.
    Good for us Mejia will never be a part of “The Guard” since other than the old lady’s who go to Miccosukee bingo with his mom nobody voted for that flamingo looking fool

Unregistered
    Good for us Mejia will never be a part of “The Guard” since other than the old lady’s who go to Miccosukee bingo with his mom nobody voted for that flamingo looking fool
    Not the changing of the guard I am referring to😉 Blessed are the peacekeepers; for they shall inherit the earth 🌍

Unregistered
    Not the changing of the guard I am referring to😉 Blessed are the peacekeepers; for they shall inherit the earth 🌍
    Mejia found religion good for him maybe now he will denounce his home sexual ways

Unregistered
    Yeah, but he already has like 3 narcotics based diversions. And yes, he did have a kilo.
    Hey Josie girl (Joshua Mayorga) why don’t you go kick rocks? Focus on the lawsuit because that Sweetwaterpost.com domain name is going to be mine when this lawsuit is done! You’re a filthy, full-of-shiiit, all-out co-co hungry puta that spreads misinformation and fake news on a shitty website that you swear Sweetwater residents read let alone educated ones.

Go suck a di-ck and come say that shit to my face. I will gladly slap the dog-shiit outta you and gladly go turn myself in at the SAO. Grow a pair and come talk to me. To the contrary, stop slandering me and harassing me. It’s not always a smart thing to put a bullseye on your back.

Dale macho

Unregistered
    JM is innocent! He was setup, entrapped!
    The jury will find him not guilty! I can't wait. Be strong Jose! Besitos!

Unregistered
    Hey Josie girl (Joshua Mayorga) why don’t you go kick rocks? Focus on the lawsuit because that Sweetwaterpost.com domain name is going to be mine when this lawsuit is done! You’re a filthy, full-of-shiiit, all-out co-co hungry puta that spreads misinformation and fake news on a shitty website that you swear Sweetwater residents read let alone educated ones.

Go suck a di-ck and come say that shit to my face. I will gladly slap the dog-shiit outta you and gladly go turn myself in at the SAO. Grow a pair and come talk to me. To the contrary, stop slandering me and harassing me. It’s not always a smart thing to put a bullseye on your back.

Dale macho
    Josh may be all that but he has a hot chick. An you don't.

Unregistered
    JM is innocent! He was setup, entrapped!
    The jury will find him not guilty! I can't wait. Be strong Jose! Besitos!
    This message was written by Iggy Menocal

Unregistered

Dale macho
    Jose you put a bullseye on your butthole every night for Iggy Menocal to find it easier

Unregistered
    Jose you put a bullseye on your butthole every night for Iggy Menocal to find it easier
    I’m getting your IP address JOHNE DOE. Watch me. Your ass is going to get sued for defamation and slander.

Something tells me it’s you Joshie boy but then again I have so many scumbags who dislike me 🤣 🤦🏻*♂️

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast