When does the Mejia trial start? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Slap on the wrist as always. This is Miami-Dade county unless you have a kilo you’re not doing time.
    he had a kilo

Unregistered
    Three more days Josito! Are you nervous? You seemed full of anxiety on your last posts. I wonder if Josh Mayorga is going to be there covering the trial? I hope so, he is a great reporter. I'm surprised the Miami Herald hasn't picked him up yet. Well good luck and keep us up to speed. Hasta cuando?

Unregistered

El Flamingo will walk

Three more days Josito! Are you nervous? You seemed full of anxiety on your last posts. I wonder if Josh Mayorga is going to be there covering the trial? I hope so, he is a great reporter. I'm surprised the Miami Herald hasn't picked him up yet. Well good luck and keep us up to speed. Hasta cuando?
    Iggy will not allow his boy toy to be desecrated in Florida State Prison shower somewhere. Im sure he has already put the chess pieces in motion to ensure Jose “El Flamingo” Mejia doesn’t get any 🐔 up his booty except his palo viejo.

Unregistered

It would be a tremendous waste of time to cover anything Mejia related. He’s such a retarded and deranged mental case. Sweetwater dodged a bullet with that dancing queen. Would love to see someone publish on YouTube his interactions and cringe behavior in his many trials going on including the criminal and civil trials.

Unregistered
    It would be a tremendous waste of time to cover anything Mejia related. He’s such a retarded and deranged mental case. Sweetwater dodged a bullet with that dancing queen. Would love to see someone publish on YouTube his interactions and cringe behavior in his many trials going on including the criminal and civil trials.
    The Flamingo will dance gracefully out of court a free bird on his trial date remember my words.

Unregistered
    The Flamingo will dance gracefully out of court a free bird on his trial date remember my words.
    Yep, after his mama visits the judge in his private chambers and presents her oral arguments,

Unregistered
    Yep, after his mama visits the judge in his private chambers and presents her oral arguments,
    The manner in which you speak, is a reflection of who you are as a man. Why does this man take up so much space in you’re mind. You say you’re department is spectacular to work for, yet, you’re behavior on this site is less than becoming of a law enforcement officer. What you build with you’re hands, you destroy with you’re feet. Do better; and certainly show respect for others .. everyone is growing through something; and a position of power should not be used to belittle or attack someone in a lesser position to defend themselves. Use this site for what it was created; to assist other officers and other agencies; if you don’t respect yourselves; how do you expect the community to respect you.

Unregistered
    The manner in which you speak, is a reflection of who you are as a man. Why does this man take up so much space in you’re mind. You say you’re department is spectacular to work for, yet, you’re behavior on this site is less than becoming of a law enforcement officer. What you build with you’re hands, you destroy with you’re feet. Do better; and certainly show respect for others .. everyone is growing through something; and a position of power should not be used to belittle or attack someone in a lesser position to defend themselves. Use this site for what it was created; to assist other officers and other agencies; if you don’t respect yourselves; how do you expect the community to respect you.
    Mejia bend over and take Iggy’s 🐔 like a good little trailer park hoe

Unregistered
    Ese mariconson traga mas leche que the pumps they put on cows tits

Unregistered
    Mejia bend over and take Iggy’s 🐔 like a good little trailer park hoe
    Like I said; how you speak; is a reflection of who you are. That department will never change; if you continue with the disrespect. All things come to an end. Choose you’re actions wisely. The guard will change; try to remember who you stepped on; while on you’re journey. Believe, you, me; they will come to collect.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast