Getting a clearer picture of where our dues are going

Unregistered

Getting a clearer picture of where our dues are going

The articles covering the rape committed by a PBA head has enlightened us as to how our dues are been used. Instead of spending money to do audits of our city for better raises. Rod is buying $2,500.00 a plate dinners. Rod went to a 3 day drunk fest that we paid for room and meals and drinks. Sometimes we pay for the travel as well.
    But, it doesn’t stop there. Rod has been showing up at “NAPO” events. Not sure what “NAPO” does fit us but I checked and guess what- we aren’t even members of this group which is members only. But, Rod has been attending these events paid by our dues.
    Of course, not to be outdone Rid has been going to Las Vegas on who knows what event. Is it a coincidence that he also attends car shows out there? We paid for that too?

Seems as if our dues have become a personal bank account for Rod but does little for our protection or betterment

Unregistered
    How do I get on that band wagon? I want free lunches and lavish dinners paid for by others. And, the trips! Oh, those Freebee trips would be a welcomed addition to my lifestyle.
    I can hear Robin Williams say “the lifestyle of the rich and famous” as he introduces the PBA leadership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The articles covering the rape committed by a PBA head has enlightened us as to how our dues are been used. Instead of spending money to do audits of our city for better raises. Rod is buying $2,500.00 a plate dinners. Rod went to a 3 day drunk fest that we paid for room and meals and drinks. Sometimes we pay for the travel as well.
    But, it doesn’t stop there. Rod has been showing up at “NAPO” events. Not sure what “NAPO” does fit us but I checked and guess what- we aren’t even members of this group which is members only. But, Rod has been attending these events paid by our dues.
    Of course, not to be outdone Rid has been going to Las Vegas on who knows what event. Is it a coincidence that he also attends car shows out there? We paid for that too?

Seems as if our dues have become a personal bank account for Rod but does little for our protection or betterment
    So if he goes to all these conferences what does he bring back? The LEO community i under attack and he is nowhere to be found. Oh...its election time so he is hoping we wont go FOP so he is bringing us chicken sandwiches to buy our vote. NOT MINE.

Unregistered
    So if he goes to all these conferences what does he bring back? The LEO community i under attack and he is nowhere to be found. Oh...its election time so he is hoping we wont go FOP so he is bringing us chicken sandwiches to buy our vote. NOT MINE.
    Did you notice that NO ONE replies to YOUR posts?

Do you know why?

Can I tell you?

You are full of sh*t! and NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!

Ill bet your a*s gobbled up a few "sammiches" and stuffed a few in your pocket for later.

Unregistered
    Did you notice that NO ONE replies to YOUR posts?

Do you know why?

Can I tell you?

You are full of sh*t! and NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!

Ill bet your a*s gobbled up a few "sammiches" and stuffed a few in your pocket for later.
    No Rod, many do care and you care most of all because when we switch you will lose $$$$$ that you won’t have to play with. It will put a cramp in your style.
    Time to go you loser Rod.

Unregistered
    No Rod, many do care and you care most of all because when we switch you will lose $$$$$ that you won’t have to play with. It will put a cramp in your style.
    Time to go you loser Rod.
    Again I am the ONLY one that replies to your stupid a*s posts because you are a freaking idiot!

Unregistered
    Again I am the ONLY one that replies to your stupid a*s posts because you are a freaking idiot!
    Rod, you have no idea of what you are saying. You are a useless moron man. Go do something that you’re actually good at- eat some food dude.

Unregistered
    Rod, you have no idea of what you are saying. You are a useless moron man. Go do something that you’re actually good at- eat some food dude.

Unregistered
    If you’re the only one responding wouldn’t that make you the freaking idiot Rod?

Unregistered
    If you’re the only one responding wouldn’t that make you the freaking idiot Rod?
    I am not Rod and my posts prove that you are truly an idiot. The King Idiot!