Video - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true, ask the man himself.
    I did. Ask anyone. K9, East Sgt, his Captain, downtown, anyone but his wife.

Unregistered
    I did. Ask anyone. K9, East Sgt, his Captain, downtown, anyone but his wife.
    Maybe we should ask the rest of the agency about you KM. Oh wait they already know.

Unregistered
    Maybe we should ask the rest of the agency about you KM. Oh wait they already know.
    How do u think she got her stripes??

Unregistered
    How do u think she got her stripes??
    She cheated while married o well....that in her or on him for not doing enough

Unregistered

Wives asked for it

So many wives refuse to keep up themselves and perform well as a wife and then gripe because their husband pays attention to another women who does. Tsk tsk you asked for it

Unregistered
    So many wives refuse to keep up themselves and perform well as a wife and then gripe because their husband pays attention to another women who does. Tsk tsk you asked for it
    Who in the agency hasn't slept with her. Who really knows who the father is at this point. I'm just happy she has not approached me and said I was the father. I'm clear and good it looks like.

Unregistered
    Who in the agency hasn't slept with her. Who really knows who the father is at this point. I'm just happy she has not approached me and said I was the father. I'm clear and good it looks like.
    And everyone thought that KG was going to get pregnant my another married man first lol. This place is to much, its so funny coming to work everyday and hearing the drama. Nothing more than a highschool party here.

Unregistered
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CadcjZSKiM0

Check this Brevard County Sheriff's Office recruitment video out. He is clearly putting Carmine and this agency down, but he is 100% correct.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/8nvuSTlmokw

I prefer this one of LCSO

Unregistered
    And everyone thought that KG was going to get pregnant my another married man first lol. This place is to much, its so funny coming to work everyday and hearing the drama. Nothing more than a highschool party here.
    How is KG doing these days....still married? Still doing it on duty? I'm so Intrigued

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast