Corrections - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corrections

Unregistered
    No you are wrong I don't care for spraying inmates or getting a use of force. I can go my whole career without it if I could, but if it's necessary and has to be done so be it. Scott is a terrible supervisor, you must be a Sergeants pet and maybe a new deputy. You haven't worked with her for that long im guessing, don't know her well or just maybe just ignore what you see.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. She should be a lieutenant - unfortunately she's not in the good ole boy club and plays favorites. She's consistently fair and just. She shouldn't have to go golfing for a promotion.
    Wow! How far up her azz are you? Worst supervisor I have seen in 25 years! Pro inmate, anti Deputy especially if you are White.

Unregistered
    Wow! How far up her azz are you? Worst supervisor I have seen in 25 years! Pro inmate, anti Deputy especially if you are White.
    She is a racial black lives matter, furguson, pos.

Unregistered
    Deputies at the Core have been doing nothing but getting dragged through the mud. Running shifts with only three movement deputies, having to work the floors without inmate workers, working the line in the kitchen due to a lack of inmate workers. And all the inmate loving BLM Sgt can do is sit around tallying people’s sick time, during a pandemic, to write up pmp’s. Way to boost morale!

Unregistered

Go back under the rock whitey

We all know the trolls on this site are former do nothing command staff who are upset their domain has changed including the boys club who liked to promote all their white buddies. Keep picking on diverse people so we all know who you are

Unregistered
    B-side Deputies should start boycotting mandatory work days starting the day after Thanksgiving. A-side has Thanksgiving off and half of their shift is conveniently on FMLA, with some coincidentally having started right for the holiday. A-side never answer their mandatory days, and if they do and God forbid they get sent home early they cry about it. If they get written up for not answering, they cry about that too. Then there’s the one with “covid” for over a year who’s having another baby and who’s significant other is constantly posting pictures of beach outings and vacations. Hmmm real covid struggles. Someone should send those posts to workerscomp and see how they feel about said employees health status. Why should we have to come to work on our days off and sacrifice time with OUR families while others play the system?

Unregistered
    B-side Deputies should start boycotting mandatory work days starting the day after Thanksgiving. A-side has Thanksgiving off and half of their shift is conveniently on FMLA, with some coincidentally having started right for the holiday. A-side never answer their mandatory days, and if they do and God forbid they get sent home early they cry about it. If they get written up for not answering, they cry about that too. Then there’s the one with “covid” for over a year who’s having another baby and who’s significant other is constantly posting pictures of beach outings and vacations. Hmmm real covid struggles. Someone should send those posts to workerscomp and see how they feel about said employees health status. Why should we have to come to work on our days off and sacrifice time with OUR families while others play the system?
    Shut up turnkey and sling those trays. You get paid to sit and surf the Internet all day. Carmine hates corrections anyway, so do give him a reason to have GEO take over.

Unregistered

I’m your Pappy

Shut up turnkey and sling those trays. You get paid to sit and surf the Internet all day. Carmine hates corrections anyway, so do give him a reason to have GEO take over.
    Everyone knows that this site is intended for the little guys to air their grievances because they don’t have the balls to say something to someone’s face.

Unregistered

Wrong again white shirt brown noser

This site is a voice for grievances by the rank and file who rightfully fear retaliation by the Marceno mobsters.
    Never changes abuse threats recriminations and preferential treatment for those chosen.

It’s called the “Shelly Syndrome “

Unregistered
    Sahagian, you have no idea with what you’re talking about. Everybody on WCOMP has been on it for the past several months. The one with covid has been fighting admin/hr to come back to work. Alas, your dumbass Sgt Reisinger is a cuck and picks and chooses who gets written up, he has no consistency. Go to Collier, faggot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast