Corrections - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corrections

Unregistered
    Yes no Balls Hall just LEAVE

Unregistered

Scott

Your crazy if you think she's a good leader/supervisor. She's the worst Sgt. I've ever worked with.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your crazy if you think she's a good leader/supervisor. She's the worst Sgt. I've ever worked with.
    Let me guess, you must be another one who can’t take being held accountable and are use to having your way. All because an officer wasn’t given authorization from her to use force on a mentally-ill inmate (that wasn’t warranted) deputies are having a tizzy. A great leader is not required to be popular and will require you to do your job. Take the time to do a personal assessment and see what underlying issues you may have that are preventing you from being great! If you already aren’t in leadership, why not? Let us know how that works out for you…🧐

Unregistered
    Let me guess, you must also take issue with being held accountable or for other OBVIOUS reasons? A good leader is not required to be popular and will require you to do your job in accordance with policy and directives. All because an officer was not given authorization by her to use force on a mentally-ill inmate (which by the way wasn’t warranted) deputies are having a tizzy. How about you take a personal assessment of yourself. If you aren’t in leadership, why not? 🧐 Let us know how that works out for you.

Unregistered
    Let me guess, you must also take issue with being held accountable or for other OBVIOUS reasons? A good leader is not required to be popular and will require you to do your job in accordance with policy and directives. All because an officer was not given authorization by her to use force on a mentally-ill inmate (which by the way wasn’t warranted) deputies are having a tizzy. How about you take a personal assessment of yourself. If you aren’t in leadership, why not? 🧐 Let us know how that works out for you.

No one is asking her to be popular, rather back her deputies versus the inmates. You don’t undermine your staff in front of criminals only to show them the deputy has zero control.

Unregistered
    No one is asking her to be popular, rather back her deputies versus the inmates. You don’t undermine your staff in front of criminals only to show them the deputy has zero control.
    That's a typical move with her. She loves the inmate more than her officers. I bet she is bagging them too.

Unregistered
    Let me guess, you must be another one who can’t take being held accountable and are use to having your way. All because an officer wasn’t given authorization from her to use force on a mentally-ill inmate (that wasn’t warranted) deputies are having a tizzy. A great leader is not required to be popular and will require you to do your job. Take the time to do a personal assessment and see what underlying issues you may have that are preventing you from being great! If you already aren’t in leadership, why not? Let us know how that works out for you…🧐
    I agree. She should be a lieutenant - unfortunately she's not in the good ole boy club and plays favorites. She's consistently fair and just. She shouldn't have to go golfing for a promotion.

Unregistered
    I agree. She should be a lieutenant - unfortunately she's not in the good ole boy club and plays favorites. She's consistently fair and just. She shouldn't have to go golfing for a promotion.
    I’d love to know who you brainless twits are

Unregistered
    I’d love to know who you brainless twits are
    This is the results of giving inmates access to the Internet while incarcerated.

Unregistered
    This is the results of giving inmates access to the Internet while incarcerated.
    Clever…. Except her people can’t spell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast