Corrections
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrections

Unregistered

Corrections

Why have we stopped interviewing for specialty positions? Medical deputy, transport, rec, dog program, attorney movement, not one interview. Moral is low enough now your just giving positions away to undeserving people.

Unregistered

Dog Handler

Dunn is just angry that they might put him in a position where he’ll be around actual inmates. The CPU snoozefest days are over big guy.

Unregistered
    No one cares turn key

Unregistered
    All of these idiots on b-days complaining about their Sgt’s for so long and now they have Scott to deal with. Inmate lover, racist Sgt. She only sees the colored inmates and the colored staff

Unregistered

Let’s Not Play the Victim!!!

Do your job in accordance will policy and procedures and you won’t have an issue. Sgt. Scott is definitely going to hold you accountable. The days of being coddled and allowed to run rogue are over. Sounds like you take issue with both authority and accountability. Playing the victim coupled with a lack of self-esteem and/or confidence does not look good on you. Buckle up buttercup! I can assure you, you won’t have the last laugh. Now dry those tears of yours, dust yourself off and strive for once in your career to be great.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do your job in accordance will policy and procedures and you won’t have an issue. Sgt. Scott is definitely going to hold you accountable. The days of being coddled and allowed to run rogue are over. Sounds like you take issue with both authority and accountability. Playing the victim coupled with a lack of self-esteem and/or confidence does not look good on you. Buckle up buttercup! I can assure you, you won’t have the last laugh. Now dry those tears of yours, dust yourself off and strive for once in your career to be great.
    She is one stupid Ferguson.

Unregistered
    Policy doesn’t apply to her I suppose

Unregistered

It's racial

Sergeant Scott is one of the best sergeants I've ever worked for. Yes she demands your accountable and work. She'd be a lieutenant if it wasn't for the previous colonels who ruled corrections. Now that a new administration holds people accountable and doesn't care about gender or race when promoting or moving people the good ole boys are freaking out

Unregistered
    Sergeant Scott is one of the best sergeants I've ever worked for. Yes she demands your accountable and work. She'd be a lieutenant if it wasn't for the previous colonels who ruled corrections. Now that a new administration holds people accountable and doesn't care about gender or race when promoting or moving people the good ole boys are freaking out
    She’s narcissistic and delusional… worst of all she’s going to get one of her “own” hurt with her poor choices

Unregistered
    Obviously the good ole boy system is not how it works anymore. Look at all the people they have promoted in the last 8 months. Future promotions will hopefully be based on hard work. A lot of upper positions are up for grabs next year with a captain and several Lt’s and a few Sgts retiring. There will be more moves in the future at some point so maybe you should stop talking smack and get to work.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast