Too funny. Caption Brown post disappeared AGAIN!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too funny. Caption Brown post disappeared AGAIN!!!
    The last thread would not have been deleted if YOU had not called the Captain a name in the original post.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    CI is a good place to work but the bosses are horrendous. They make it a bad place to work. And listen to Sokol talk shizt about everyone and spread rumors about everyone makes me want to throw up in my mouth.
    The little Napoleon does like to talk a lot of smack, the problem is he has no heart to back it up!!

Unregistered
    Drew is back at it. Ripping apart CI cuz he butt hurt

Unregistered
    Drew is back at it. Ripping apart CI cuz he butt hurt
    To funny. I’m not Drew. I still work in CI unfortunately. CI absolutely sucks but I need the hrs for my personal life. And you know what I’m saying is true. It’s like working for two hitlers in CI. Can’t trust John Brown or his big mouth detectives Sokol and Phil. You sound like a tool yourself!

Unregistered
    To funny. I’m not Drew. I still work in CI unfortunately. CI absolutely sucks but I need the hrs for my personal life. And you know what I’m saying is true. It’s like working for two hitlers in CI. Can’t trust John Brown or his big mouth detectives Sokol and Phil. You sound like a tool yourself!
    I trust John Brown, he is looking out for his people like he always does. You sound disgruntled.

Unregistered
    Fake news. Most of CI would disagree! He was booted out several years ago as a Sgt because of the way he treated detectives and his Sgt partner. Nobody could stand John brown. It’s still the same today. That’s a fact.

Unregistered
    Fake news. Most of CI would disagree! He was booted out several years ago as a Sgt because of the way he treated detectives and his Sgt partner. Nobody could stand John brown. It’s still the same today. That’s a fact.
    Let me get you some tissues for those tears.

Unregistered
    Let me get you some tissues for those tears.
    Good to see your working hard on Leo affairs Rob Sokol lol maybe you should spend more time clearing cases instead of PI them.

Unregistered
    This fat little clown needs to go back to the road! 🐀

Unregistered
    Edited to comply with Terms of Use.
    Are you still crying because you got your feelings hurt by brown, Bitc boy. We get it , you don’t like him and your just posting over and over to be heard. We hear you, now go crawl back into your safe space coward.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 06-25-2021 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Quoted Post Violated Terms of Use

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast