Car 1 where are you - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh boooo fu**ing hooo, cry me a river. Sitting in your circle with your 3 friends and crying how the world hates you. There are always the cry babies who are too lazy to do a dam thing with their life and rather blame others for their pathetic selves.

Please, do what the other poster said and leave. Please leave. You will never be happy so why stay?
    I hope everyone can see what I see. Sounds like RR commenting and we all know he reads it daily like his bud EH. Go away Ronnie and let the big boys play.

Unregistered
    I thought exactly the same thing that it was the little punk immature incompetent RR. He is a joke

Unregistered
    I hope everyone can see what I see. Sounds like RR commenting and we all know he reads it daily like his bud EH. Go away Ronnie and let the big boys play.
    I'm not RR but I can see the truth actually hurts. Poor little sissy, show us on the doll where the mean words hurt you. Mommy's basement lonely, like your social life? Need a hug?

Unregistered
    I thought exactly the same thing that it was the little punk immature incompetent RR. He is a joke
    Oh, I bet your tears taste salty...poor little guy. I bet you lose your anger easily huh? Did your wife leave you recently for another man? Maybe it was for another woman since all she got out of you was a sorry vagina. Yeah, a true sh*t show of loser.

Unregistered
    The idiot is back on their doll thing. I hope they aren’t actually a Deputy. What an idiot. Get some substance There is good and bad in this agency. Doll person is the bad

Unregistered
    The idiot is back on their doll thing. I hope they aren’t actually a Deputy. What an idiot. Get some substance There is good and bad in this agency. Doll person is the bad
    Agreed. They’re at least one of the old Morgan posse or they (the one saying everyone else is crying and the one that has a doll fetish) wouldn’t be in her upset over the truth. The truth will set you free RR

Unregistered
    You have that right!! RR is scum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234