Car 1 where are you - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same ol bs, 20 promotions with minimal responsibilities. Why do we need all these colonels? What responsibilities do each of them have? 😂 Wait till the Sheriff goes for his budget in front of the commissioners.
    Majors, Lt. Colonels, Colonels, they're all just Captains with a different rank designation. It hasn't affected the budget nor will it.

Mmmmm, this is some good popcorn. Any more tears?

Unregistered
    Majors, Lt. Colonels, Colonels, they're all just Captains with a different rank designation. It hasn't affected the budget nor will it.

Mmmmm, this is some good popcorn. Any more tears?
    Wrong. The “captains with rank designations” died quietly a few years ago and they’re all actual ranks with accompanying budgeted salaries. The recent promotions will impact the budget.

Unregistered
    Wrong. The “captains with rank designations” died quietly a few years ago and they’re all actual ranks with accompanying budgeted salaries. The recent promotions will impact the budget.
    There is an easy way to figure it out. Pull the person up in the master employee index and tell me what you see. If you look in the box which says "position classification", it's labeled "Captain". If the Sheriff decides to give the rank a 5% merit bonus for Major, Lt. Colonel, or Colonel, it doesn't change the fact that it is still a Captain and doesn't affect the overall budget. He can make it any rank designation he wishes, the ranks between Captain to Commander are Captains.

Mmmm, good popcorn...keep trolling.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Simmons we are still waiting. You just settled a case that was settled because of mistreating employees and violating rights. The people responsible should be addressed.

Unregistered
    Over 180 days in office and no critical advancement. More promoting my buddies and having a top heavy admin that ignores us being mentally abused by the same people.

Unregistered
    Over 180 days in office and no critical advancement. More promoting my buddies and having a top heavy admin that ignores us being mentally abused by the same people.
    Oh oh. To think you're pathetic self is entrusted with protecting people? Wipe the snot from your nose and do something productive, maybe start by getting out of your mom's basement. Booo hoo....grow a pair!

Unregistered
    Get over it and move on. I have a news flash for you. Chip isn't trying to please each deputy and employee. He is trying to please and answer his constituency that he is responsible to. If you dont like it here, go to Santa Rosa. Go to Okaloosa. Go to Crestview. Go to Milton. Go to PPD! Oh, you have a problem with them? Maybe you have a problem with everyone. Maybe the problem is you. So mindy and Eric aren't punished. So the "wrong" people are getting promoted. Crap happens! If you don't like it, move down the road. Your incessant moaning hasn't fixed anything yet.

Unregistered
    That simplistic “if you dont like it here just quit” mentality is very flawed. Do you believe that leaders have no responsibility to their employees? I hope you are not in leadership with a pandering mentality like that.

Unregistered
    That simplistic “if you dont like it here just quit” mentality is very flawed. Do you believe that leaders have no responsibility to their employees? I hope you are not in leadership with a pandering mentality like that.
    It isn’t asking much to have an elected Sheriff do the job he promised to do.

Unregistered
    It isn’t asking much to have an elected Sheriff do the job he promised to do.
    Oh boooo fu**ing hooo, cry me a river. Sitting in your circle with your 3 friends and crying how the world hates you. There are always the cry babies who are too lazy to do a dam thing with their life and rather blame others for their pathetic selves.

Please, do what the other poster said and leave. Please leave. You will never be happy so why stay?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast