Car 1 where are you - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    For starters mean spirited is everyone not giving this Sheriff a chance and holding his feet to the fire for all the wrong doings of the past admin! Secondly I have taken into consideration the way the past Sheriff treated us which is why I decided to join the PBA. There was nothing mean spirited about my post! It’s simply the truth of the matter. Sorry your feelings got hurt! The bottom line is don’t place blame on PBA or our New Sheriff for the past 12 years. Would you like to go to a new job and be held accountable for for everyone else’s wrong doings? Thought not. How about you take a look around and see how much better this place is. Morale is a lot better than it was. People are going out and doing there jobs! Change isn’t going to be made by coming on here and passive aggressively posting. I am not sure what your dealings have been with our new PBA president but if you’d take the time to reach out to him and express your concerns he’d be all to happy to help. Nothing will get accomplished unless we work together!

C.Smith

Unregistered
    Show me on the doll. Pretty funny. I bet you have one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For starters mean spirited is everyone not giving this Sheriff a chance and holding his feet to the fire for all the wrong doings of the past admin! Secondly I have taken into consideration the way the past Sheriff treated us which is why I decided to join the PBA. There was nothing mean spirited about my post! It’s simply the truth of the matter. Sorry your feelings got hurt! The bottom line is don’t place blame on PBA or our New Sheriff for the past 12 years. Would you like to go to a new job and be held accountable for for everyone else’s wrong doings? Thought not. How about you take a look around and see how much better this place is. Morale is a lot better than it was. People are going out and doing there jobs! Change isn’t going to be made by coming on here and passive aggressively posting. I am not sure what your dealings have been with our new PBA president but if you’d take the time to reach out to him and express your concerns he’d be all to happy to help. Nothing will get accomplished unless we work together!

C.Smith
    I really love your dedication. The new president...........No shave November? How embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Show me on the doll. Pretty funny. I bet you have one.
    You're so wrapped up with the past, you can not even acknowledge that we fired a loser of a cop and a disgrace to the badge. Keep clinging to your doll and show us where the mean man touched you.

Unregistered
    That Deputy sure is fixated on the “doll”??? A little odd for sure

Unregistered
    And now let's drink up the salty tears that are going to flow with the recent command staff promotion. I can taste the salt of your tears already....

Let the show begin!

Unregistered
    My mistake, promotion(s)! Suppose I should get a big bucket of popcorn to watch this. It's going to be fun.

Unregistered
    Same ol bs, 20 promotions with minimal responsibilities. Why do we need all these colonels? What responsibilities do each of them have? 😂 Wait till the Sheriff goes for his budget in front of the commissioners.

Unregistered
    It’s convenient that the Sheriff’s Office is now accepting applications for Deputy Sheriff. Wonder how many of his buddies are coming over from PPD? 🤔

Unregistered
    It’s convenient that the Sheriff’s Office is now accepting applications for Deputy Sheriff. Wonder how many of his buddies are coming over from PPD? 🤔
    That makes no sense what you said the sheriff's department is always hiring and taking applications. Every agency is short handed. No body wants to do this job anymore. What for so you can be villainized and used as a scape goat or arrested for doing your job. God help you if you have to use your weapon to defend your life or others you could be spending the rest of your life in prison. I will say there are more supervisors than deputy's it seems. So they should have to start working calls and helping out instead of drinking coffee and hanging out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast