Car 1 where are you
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Car 1 where are you

This is to Chip. Why have you not addressed the root causes of so many problems at the ECSO? EVERYONE knows The problem people. Everyone knows they are a serious problem and have been. You had insinuated you would handle the problems but have not. People are still being hurt by their actions. You are not the savior you promised. You always say that you couldn’t handle the problems because your hands were tied. I didn’t always believe that and still don’t. You are proving people were right when they said you were a politician and nothing more.

What will it take for you to actually do some heavy lifting. When you took over as sheriff did all the criminals in the area get a free pass to act lawfully? No they did not because a law violation is just that and it can’t be ignored. Why do you believe you can wag your finger at the problems in the agency and they will fall into line. They have been corrupt for years and that isn’t a solution. Avoiding the problem appears weak. It places you in a bad light.

Another thing. PROMOTE ALREADY. what in the hell is going on with that. PBA doesn’t help us and they wouldn’t stand up to Morgan they sure won’t front you. Just do what’s right and promote the people that deserve it. Stop being so weak and limp. Stand up and take charge. It isn’t a high school pep rally. You have people’s careers at your finger tips. Don’t treat them like you are the only important one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is to Chip. Why have you not addressed the root causes of so many problems at the ECSO? EVERYONE knows The problem people. Everyone knows they are a serious problem and have been. You had insinuated you would handle the problems but have not. People are still being hurt by their actions. You are not the savior you promised. You always say that you couldn’t handle the problems because your hands were tied. I didn’t always believe that and still don’t. You are proving people were right when they said you were a politician and nothing more.

What will it take for you to actually do some heavy lifting. When you took over as sheriff did all the criminals in the area get a free pass to act lawfully? No they did not because a law violation is just that and it can’t be ignored. Why do you believe you can wag your finger at the problems in the agency and they will fall into line. They have been corrupt for years and that isn’t a solution. Avoiding the problem appears weak. It places you in a bad light.

Another thing. PROMOTE ALREADY. what in the hell is going on with that. PBA doesn’t help us and they wouldn’t stand up to Morgan they sure won’t front you. Just do what’s right and promote the people that deserve it. Stop being so weak and limp. Stand up and take charge. It isn’t a high school pep rally. You have people’s careers at your finger tips. Don’t treat them like you are the only important one.
    Are those people still a problem? The morale at the office is much higher than it was in the past.

You must think you’re on a short list for promotion. We’re still way too top heavy. I support our sheriff 100 percent and think he’s doing an excellent job.

Unregistered

Is your goal in life to whine and complain? Can you please have a cup of STFU and move along? Lord help us if your pathetic a** is on the promotion list. You are a cancer to our agency.

Unregistered
    Is your goal in life to whine and complain? Can you please have a cup of STFU and move along? Lord help us if your pathetic a** is on the promotion list. You are a cancer to our agency.
    If you were actually a good cop you would be concerned about this too. You will go and harass uneducated dope dealing drop outs to boost your self value by arresting them for petty crimes. However if one of your own is a criminal your advice is to stay away. What a coward you are. The street corner thug isn’t as dangerous as the criminals that slip into our agency. Grow a set coward and do some real work. Stop chasing juveniles for having underage cigarettes then calling yourself a cop.

There are two kinds of cops. Those that really care and have principles. Then those that have just enough power that they aren’t teased most of the time by the public because the public respects the uniform. However the public wouldn’t respect you in any fashion if they knew you actually were a coward.

Unregistered
    If you were actually a good cop you would be concerned about this too. You will go and harass uneducated dope dealing drop outs to boost your self value by arresting them for petty crimes. However if one of your own is a criminal your advice is to stay away. What a coward you are. The street corner thug isn’t as dangerous as the criminals that slip into our agency. Grow a set coward and do some real work. Stop chasing juveniles for having underage cigarettes then calling yourself a cop.

There are two kinds of cops. Those that really care and have principles. Then those that have just enough power that they aren’t teased most of the time by the public because the public respects the uniform. However the public wouldn’t respect you in any fashion if they knew you actually were a coward.
    You're a joke. The consistent whining on this anonymous blog with your cute little tag names shows ZERO amount of credibility and shows that regardless of the forward progress, you will dwell in the past of your mommy's basement.

The fact is our Sheriff is on the train moving forward and trying to better our agency. He immediately dropped the arbitration fight against the demoted Lieutenant and offered him, Sergeant immediately. He recognized the double demotion was extreme. The former Chief (#3) recognized his time was limited and self-demoted. A Captain self-demoted to Lieutenant and now works patrol. Things are progressing forward but you want to dwell with your stupid memes and name calling. Yeah, who's the worthless cop?

Unregistered

The PBA doesn’t help you? How about you help yourself! Did you respond to the email sent out by the PBA? Stop pointing fingers where it doesn’t belong! Here is one for you be an adult and take “responsibility” for your self instead of placing blame on the PBA. I had 1 person come to me and tell me what they wanted to see in the new contract! 1 person! It got passed by the way. So with that being said please feel free to reach out to the PBA for your self or keep posting anonymously talking about how everyone else is the issue not you!

C. Smith #189

Unregistered
    The hostility shown in the post by C. Smith tells me what I need to know. No graciousness just mean spirited.

Unregistered
    The hostility shown in the post by C. Smith tells me what I need to know. No graciousness just mean spirited.
    Awww, poor baby needs a hug? Did the mean man yell at you? Show me on the doll where it hurts...

Unregistered
    The PBA didn’t stand up to Morgan? Who kicked Haines out of the Union? Who went to PERC to formally settle the rights violations? Who fought against Haines in contract negotiations only to have the contract voted in because you wanted your money and didn’t care what you lost to get it? Who went to the news to tell them Morgan and his admin were “toxic”? It sure wasn’t you because all you are us a keyboard warrior who wants to be promoted but do nothing yourself to get promoted but point fingers and talk about how special and deserving you are. We don’t need any more of the likes of you in any part of admin or we will be back at square 1. Next step should be getting rid of the rest of them involved in the evil Morgan admin.

Unregistered
    The PBA doesn’t help you? How about you help yourself! Did you respond to the email sent out by the PBA? Stop pointing fingers where it doesn’t belong! Here is one for you be an adult and take “responsibility” for your self instead of placing blame on the PBA. I had 1 person come to me and tell me what they wanted to see in the new contract! 1 person! It got passed by the way. So with that being said please feel free to reach out to the PBA for your self or keep posting anonymously talking about how everyone else is the issue not you!

C. Smith #189
    I appreciate your comments. Consider this. We did go to PBA only to find out later that the president was BFF with Haines and just a puppet. The new president isn’t much better if any.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast