Javi ortiz & the lgbtq + police suv lol
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Talking Javi ortiz & the lgbtq + police suv lol

    Whats with Javi posing with that LGBQT + Police SUV ? Is he in "transition" too ? LOL (-: ha ha ha ha !!!!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Exclamation He's Homophobic big time

    Considering all the issues Javi has endured saying he's black at city hall, his questionable arrests & how he did them, being ROD for so long etc, you know he is kisssing Acevedo's ass big time !

    And now he poses with the Gay LGBTQ police SUV to make himself look good, but we all know just how Homaphobic he really is about maricon's LOL ! Such a fraud LOL

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Considering all the issues Javi has endured saying he's black at city hall, his questionable arrests & how he did them, being ROD for so long etc, you know he is kisssing Acevedo's ass big time !

    And now he poses with the Gay LGBTQ police SUV to make himself look good, but we all know just how Homaphobic he really is about maricon's LOL ! Such a fraud LOL
    The most vocal of gays, are generally a closet homosexual.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The most vocal of gays, are generally a closet homosexual.
    That disappointment is killing you. I know it hurts.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That disappointment is killing you. I know it hurts.
    How many years does Javi in at mpd?
    What's his likely career jump if you had to guess...2, 5 and 10.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Is Javi really Gay ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The most vocal of gays, are generally a closet homosexual.
    Never thought of that ? You never see him with a woman, and he has no wife or girlfriend ? Maybe he is LOL !

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Wink His Girlfriend is Lugo & out of the closet soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never thought of that ? You never see him with a woman, and he has no wife or girlfriend ? Maybe he is LOL !
    Don't you know ? His girlfriend is Lugo, they are devoted to each other !

    He actually will emerge from the closet soon !
    He has always been wating for the right moment, that is why he posed witht he LGBTQ Police car of many colors, the GAY colors ! Is he still saying that he is really a Black Dude ?

    That is what he told the city commision, right ?
    Imagine being Javi, Black & Gay ! Who would have ever thought ?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Con man Javi

    Once a con, ALWAYS a con Javi

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •