Mindyme's Special Dinner - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    A bunch of these were just deleted in the SRSO Leoaffairs.
    The ECSO lost against Tama. They violated her rights and will be forced to return her to her previous rank and back pay. Haines and Forte along with Mindy violated the employees rights. Eric was wrong and Thus the ECSO posts a big L in the column.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The ECSO lost against Tama. They violated her rights and will be forced to return her to her previous rank and back pay. Haines and Forte along with Mindy violated the employees rights. Eric was wrong and Thus the ECSO posts a big L in the column.
    But nothing will happen to any of them because Simmons is a coward. COWARD. A gutless punk.

Unregistered
    I hope whoever makes these is sued for libel and defamation of character since this is a public forum.
    Still awaiting your response. Why are these examples of libel and defamation of character? Hello??

Unregistered
    Maybe it posts an L, but was this an intentional act or was this an example of incompetence by the 3 Stooges?

Unregistered
    Maybe it posts an L, but was this an intentional act or was this an example of incompetence by the 3 Stooges?
    Refusing to recognize employee rights.

Unregistered
    Refusing to recognize employee rights.
    Which they now recognize so kudos to Chip for giving that back as soon as he took office.

Unregistered
    Which they now recognize so kudos to Chip for giving that back as soon as he took office.
    He did a good thing for sure. Now make the violators pay a price.

Unregistered
    I hope whoever makes these is sued for libel and defamation of character since this is a public forum.
    Excuse me, b!tch, but do you realize your days are numbered? Sting me, Mindyme, I beg you. That POS Eric and you will soon find yourselves on the receiving end of termination papers. My request and prayers is that this becomes front page news!! Perhaps David Moron will get blasted as well for letting you and that fat, disgusting, flabby flatulent fatass fat Eric get away with what YOU did. I don't care for Tama, but you did like Mark Furman did with OJ Simpson: attempt to frame a guilty person. Maybe Tama needed to go but you VIOLATED her rights. You worked Eric's IA and pretty much exonerated him, at least on paper. I really hope you to fux get fired, arrested and have your ugly asses gone for good, b!tch. You need to feel the sting Queen Beeatch.

Unregistered
    So explain how it's libel or defamation if the statements are true. And have been shown and proven as true. I'm sure they don't want to open that can of worms for all their dirty laundry to be aired out. That may end in criminal charges against them once proven to be true in a court of law. Most everything I've seen on here that people say about those two is true and has been and can be proven. They shouldn't have gotten god complexes and chose to violate so many peoples rights.

Unregistered
    Excuse me, b!tch, but do you realize your days are numbered? Sting me, Mindyme, I beg you. That POS Eric and you will soon find yourselves on the receiving end of termination papers. My request and prayers is that this becomes front page news!! Perhaps David Moron will get blasted as well for letting you and that fat, disgusting, flabby flatulent fatass fat Eric get away with what YOU did. I don't care for Tama, but you did like Mark Furman did with OJ Simpson: attempt to frame a guilty person. Maybe Tama needed to go but you VIOLATED her rights. You worked Eric's IA and pretty much exonerated him, at least on paper. I really hope you to fux get fired, arrested and have your ugly asses gone for good, b!tch. You need to feel the sting Queen Beeatch.
    This is such a hateful post. I don't care about Mindy but we are better than the name calling.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast