Mindyme's Special Dinner - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we please stop these unwarranted and unnecessary attacks on Lt Haines? Y'all make him out to be such a bad guy when I would rather have someone like him in my corner even if the ones against him think they have dirt on him. Looks like it's nothing but the rumor mill spinning out of control because of jealousy and envy. That's why the media doesn't post anything cause nothing is happening with him worth reporting.
    Are you blind? He has admitted to lying about interfering with IA investigations. A federal judge says he is unfit to be in a leadership position. He is a liar and a criminal. His day is coming. With each passing day his worth decreases. Every time he gets on a witness stand under oath the chances of being fired increase. His chance of being arrested increases. I hope he enjoys the fruits of his crimes.

Unregistered
    Here's the proof y'all requested

https://pasteboard.co/K6ZvZ2N.gif
    Eric's reaction to the IA, her reaction to being in the presence of such a "wonderful man." She was certainly stroking him on the text messages. Whoever did these face apps got the right examples. Funny or not it's an accurate representation of them.

Unregistered
    What went on in the PERC hearing.

Unregistered
    What went on in the PERC hearing.
    I'm going to guess that nothing of consequence happened. They are both still here. Let's move ahead on something else please. Quit beating a dead horse. No, I'm not EH or MY or any of them. Yes, I've felt the sting myself in the past so don't come at me with the "if you only knew" crap. I know all to well. Plenty going on in the agency. The site is LEO Affairs, not EH and MY affairs. If a certain high ranking member has a side slice as has been eluded to on here, that would be good conversation!

Unregistered
    I hope whoever makes these is sued for libel and defamation of character since this is a public forum.

Unregistered
    I'm going to guess that nothing of consequence happened. They are both still here. Let's move ahead on something else please. Quit beating a dead horse. No, I'm not EH or MY or any of them. Yes, I've felt the sting myself in the past so don't come at me with the "if you only knew" crap. I know all to well. Plenty going on in the agency. The site is LEO Affairs, not EH and MY affairs. If a certain high ranking member has a side slice as has been eluded to on here, that would be good conversation!
    They steeled the case. She got everything she asked for and then some. She will return to her previous rank. So much that has no consequence. If you really knew stuff you would see another loss for Eric

Unregistered
    They steeled the case. She got everything she asked for and then some. She will return to her previous rank. So much that has no consequence. If you really knew stuff you would see another loss for Eric
    Not dogging you here, but I don't follow. Did the PERC go in her favor or not in her favor? Loss or win for MY and EH?

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    I hope whoever makes these is sued for libel and defamation of character since this is a public forum.
    A bunch of these were just deleted in the SRSO Leoaffairs.
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    What makes it libel and defamation of character? Come on, Eric or Mindyme, explain! Also, why is the Santa Rosa Mod posting on OUR leoaffairs? Eric's brother is the Mod there. Nevermind.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    A bunch of these were just deleted in the SRSO Leoaffairs.
    Thank you Scott Haines for covering it up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast