After the meal

Unregistered

20 Years later

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG ROTFL ha ha ha ha

Unregistered
    Oh wow these are so freaking funny! But they will piss you off as well, knowing the shit these 2 have done and gotten away with, like EH's SRC brother who likes getting pegged.

Unregistered
    Can we please stop these unwarranted and unnecessary attacks on Lt Haines? Y'all make him out to be such a bad guy when I would rather have someone like him in my corner even if the ones against him think they have dirt on him. Looks like it's nothing but the rumor mill spinning out of control because of jealousy and envy. That's why the media doesn't post anything cause nothing is happening with him worth reporting.

Unregistered
    At times this blog is humorous. Then you realize how many people ignore the harm a few have caused. Chip has made better some parts of the agency but the heavy lifting is ignored by him. So many people have been harmed by a few bad actors. Chip hasn’t addressed any of them. He promised things he couldn’t or wouldn’t deliver. He was there for four solid years while individuals were treated completely unfair. He did nothing but promised to would be supporters his “hands were tied” admitting Eric held more clout than he did. Chip made an impression that after his hands were not tied he would do the right things. He lied. He is working out to be more of the same.

People who were harmed by being fired or even arrested with incomplete investigations or just illegal treatment of employees have no chance of Chip moving to clean up the agency. Chip is Sheriff and that’s what he wanted. All the talk he gave and all the plans he had actually don’t exist. He wanted to be Sheriff and he is...........to hell with what his promises were. Chip has no qualms about just moving forward. Chip will be in political trouble within a year because of his ignoring problems inside the agency. He doesn’t understand. He wants to be a celebrity and have all the benefits without any of the responsibility of the office.

He inherited an agent with problems. His people have violated the law in some cases. He doesn’t get to give them a free pass and move ahead. There are many victims that need to see justice happen. Chip can’t ignore criminal acts. As much as he wants to distance himself he was car 2 for four years while car 3 was consorting as a criminal eliminating Car 1 enemies. Chip that makes you complicit. Car two rules car three. Sitting idle does not a hero make. Please tell us why we are better off with you chip. Right now it’s hard to see what good you are for the agency. It appears you are more Morgan. That is terrifying to believe but everyone is saying it. You have had a chance to make a difference but are dropping the ball.

Unregistered
    Can we please stop these unwarranted and unnecessary attacks on Lt Haines? Y'all make him out to be such a bad guy when I would rather have someone like him in my corner even if the ones against him think they have dirt on him. Looks like it's nothing but the rumor mill spinning out of control because of jealousy and envy. That's why the media doesn't post anything cause nothing is happening with him worth reporting.
    Mindyme Mindyme Mindyme The text messages speak for themselves. While we’re at it and there are so many grammar sharks on here your grammar sucks. I’d be embarrassed to say I have a masters if I were you but i could never be corrupted by masterpiece dinners like you. Try googling when to use your and you’re and losing instead of loosing for starters.

Unregistered
    Mindyme Mindyme Mindyme The text messages speak for themselves. While we’re at it and there are so many grammar sharks on here your grammar sucks. I’d be embarrassed to say I have a masters if I were you but i could never be corrupted by masterpiece dinners like you. Try googling when to use your and you’re and losing instead of loosing for starters.
    Those grammar errors are on here to stay as long as the likes of Mindyme and Ronnie are in here. Neither can spell or communicate without throwing in innuendos and showing off their weaknesses and egos.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast