Retirements - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Retirements

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ​You are the cancer that exists in every organization. Aside from entering at the ground floor and staying there, you've accomplished nothing. Everyone who is above you is stupid, lacks leadership skills and is generally a bad person because tearing others down is much easier than putting in the work to build yourself up.

You will always be miserable. And rather than looking for happiness, you want others to be miserable with you.
    And you are the stupid fool who allows and yes enables the nonsense by permitting it and nodding your head in agreement hoping for something for you if you just go along to get along. Agencies are filled with clowns like you who are simply worthless on the street or real world but can play the role act so self righteous and generally just take up space. You will always be looking through your plastic rose colored glasses hoping and wishing for recognition with your head in the sane or up some other orifice. Skewed is it is thats your reality lol

Unregistered
    ​You are the cancer that exists in every organization. Aside from entering at the ground floor and staying there, you've accomplished nothing. Everyone who is above you is stupid, lacks leadership skills and is generally a bad person because tearing others down is much easier than putting in the work to build yourself up.

You will always be miserable. And rather than looking for happiness, you want others to be miserable with you.
    Just list your accomplishments your biggest cases and position. Otherwise STFU

Unregistered
    And you are the stupid fool who allows and yes enables the nonsense by permitting it and nodding your head in agreement hoping for something for you if you just go along to get along. Agencies are filled with clowns like you who are simply worthless on the street or real world but can play the role act so self righteous and generally just take up space. You will always be looking through your plastic rose colored glasses hoping and wishing for recognition with your head in the sane or up some other orifice. Skewed is it is thats your reality lol
    Proved my point. Thanks

Unregistered
    Just list your accomplishments your biggest cases and position. Otherwise STFU
    A case? You are talking about A case? That is your perspective?

Unregistered
    My perspective is results. Learn to read loser did you read A case? Lol. Be a good boy now and tell us how many calls you handle lol. Because it’s obvious you got nothing

Unregistered
    Proved my point. Thanks
    What point useless? I’m not the poster I’m calling you out for what you are a useless poser

Unregistered
    Caught huh? Trying to change the parameters to try and give your lame self some credibility

Unregistered
    My perspective is results. Learn to read loser did you read A case? Lol. Be a good boy now and tell us how many calls you handle lol. Because it’s obvious you got nothing
    Trying to handle as many calls as your mom handles johns. It's an uphill battle.

Unregistered

Thank you Dr Phil, now gfy.

Unregistered
    Trying to handle as many calls as your mom handles johns. It's an uphill battle.
    The story of your pathetic miserable life. You say you TRY. Woefully inadequate. AGAIN. But don’t worry Corky I’m sure somewhere there’s a little plastic trophy with your name on it you still cling to for not being good enough for a real one but TRYING. I got the prom queen and all you got was a handful of lotion and that plastic trophy. Have you ever gotten over your parents fighting over whether you’d amount to anything? You didn’t

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123