Retirements
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retirements

Unregistered

Retirements

Let's all bid a fond farewell....to the Fremers, one less pathetic snitch and his nasty attitude wife who can't find a hubby outside of work. See Ya!!

Unregistered
    I usually do not read or post here, but I will today. Thank you to the Fremmer’s for your service. To the jack ass who posted the above comment. If you did something you were not supposed to do and if someone held your feet to the fire than that was their job. Stop complaining and earn some respect. Do your job and stop whining.

Unregistered
    Oh yeah. Both of them were always such shining examples. Ask their ex spouses.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I usually do not read or post here, but I will today. Thank you to the Fremmer’s for your service. To the jack ass who posted the above comment. If you did something you were not supposed to do and if someone held your feet to the fire than that was their job. Stop complaining and earn some respect. Do your job and stop whining.
    Go back to not reading or posting you clueless turd.

Unregistered
    Did anyone notice one former Pasco guy posted about their retirement on FB and not one current or former Pasco person “liked” the post or had anything nice to say? Both of them were horrible in their roles.

Unregistered
    Good riddance. Too bad they did not leave sooner.

Unregistered
    I worked for Art in D3 as a rookie, he always did right by me.

Unregistered
    The thing about most brass retirements is that we are glad they are gone but a new set of a-holes always takes their place. Sometimes the new a-holes are worse than the old ones.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The thing about most brass retirements is that we are glad they are gone but a new set of a-holes always takes their place. Sometimes the new a-holes are worse than the old ones.
    One of the most famous unwritten laws of police work. Never ever think it can’t get any worse because most assuredly it will. It may start all smiley warm and buddy buddy but you can bet they were chosen for a reason and it twerent your well being

Unregistered
    So much negativity. If you can make it to the finish line and get a pension then congratulations. Enjoy retirement. That's what we should be saying. All the rest of the negativity should probably be saved for the bad guys. Stay safe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast